Friendship - Girls

Yang

You and Yang started to hang out a lot more, she would often invite you to be with her and her friends. Sometimes it'd just be you and her. You enjoyed hanging out with her and her puns, they were terrible but you always laughed to encourage her. And she often tries to make sure your in comfort zone but if need be she'll pull you out of your shell and show you a good time.

Nora

You started to hang out with Nora and you two became good friends somehow, you even got along with Ren. When she had found out that your teammates were ignoring you she got angry and confronted them. You were able to stop her from sending them to the nurses office but she gave them a piece of her mind, they now hung out with you and found out your actually not that bad.

Ruby

You became really good friends with Ruby, so much that Yang is a little jealous. Sometimes you two would secretly bicker about Ruby. You and Ruby talk about weapons, Grimm, story books and other things. Sometimes if your in town you'll go to the best bakery and get her favorite chocolate chip cookies.

Pyrrha

After you and Jaune became team leaders of your own team, you all stuck together along with team RWBY. You and Pyrrha would talk and study together. Sometimes you'll ask her to help you train and she'll agree of course, she helps your fighting and she's also helping you try to figure out your semblance.

Blake

You and Sun would often hang out with Blake and you enjoyed her being there. Whenever Sun was hanging with his teammates you would ask Blake if she'd like to go for some tea. You two would talk about Sun, Faunus, White Fang, her teammates and both of your pasts.

Weiss

After you two officially became friends you started to hang out with Weiss and her teammates. They were kinda shocked that you guys became friends. You and Weiss would sometimes go shopping, study together and just hang out. What you both talked about was a little random but you both enjoyed those talks anyway.

Coco

You and Coco were basically together like glue, you both have great sense in fashion complementing each other. You both go shopping together, she'll sometimes want to dress you up and you also get along with her teammates. Something that Coco loves to do is brush your fluffy fox tail.

Emerald

After the incident Emerald started to help you while trying not to alert Cinder or Mercury. It was ironic the situation really. Your still lost after your fathers death and every night you ponder if you should go back to the White Fang, it was your second family and no else. But you were happy Emerald would help you.

Neo

Neo has stuck to her promise and her comrades have treated you well. You've started to get stronger with her help and you were starting to be less afraid of things. Neo was always there to encourage you on everything that you were doing and you've felt the happiest in years.

Winter

You've continued to flirt with Winter. She mostly tried to ignore but you would usually make her blush. You two have gotten close and you would have tea together sometimes, lunch too. Your talks were mostly you flirtling, her talking about business, and sometimes even why your even at Atlas but you try to avoid that topic.

Yeah I updated again but it's short too. But yay anyway.