I smiled back, before I could say anything to respond, Gumbutt came.

"Fionna! I heard there was a beast that captured you and you're a hostage, so I brought the banana guards to take him back to his disgusting cave. While he goes there how about lunch in the park?"

Fionna looked mad. "Gumball! I told you that Marshal Lee is my boyfriend! He's no monster! What's wrong with you and your people? Why can't you see him for him and not his label the Vampire King?! He's a good guy and I- I... I LOVE HIM!" She screamed.

Everyone looked at her surprised, even me. I'd never heard her that mad. And wait, did she just say she loved me?

"Oh, okay then. Banana guards, candy people, carry on." and he left

I looked at Fionna, still shocked.

"I'm sorry... It's just I get so mad when people talk like that about you."

"Not that... Did you just say that you loved me?"

"Yeah..." She smiled sheepishly

I smiled and kissed her. I didn't care that we're in public, I was just so happy with her. She kissed back and hugged me. I could feel the candy people staring. I let the kiss and hug go. I intertwined our fingers and kept shopping.

-----------------------------------------------

Later after we got back and had put everything away, I got a call.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Hey man, it's me, Drake. Me, Max, Axel, Athena and Bri are going to go clubbing tonight and since we haven't seen you in about 500 years we thought we'd invite you."

I wondered, I knew that Drake and Bri are together, Max and Athena are too, but Axel was single and always flirting with girls, not always single ones. But I didn't want to go out without Fi and I haven't seen them in 500 years...

"I'll go if I can bring a date."

"Oh Marshal Lee has a girlie friend now does he? She can go."

"Okay then, see you later." I hung up and went over to Fionna who was sitting on my couch and watching TV.

"How does clubbing with a few of my old friends sound tonight?"

She smiled "Sure why not?"

I smiled back. "Wanna get ready?"

"Yeah I'll head over to the tree house and pick up my stuff, I'll be back by 8:30."

"Okay see you then."

Fionna's POV*

It was 8:15 and I decided to go back to Marshal's. I was wearing my usual skirt with a black tank top and black tennis shoes, I was not going to willingly wear heels. I started towards Marshal's place when LSP saw me.

"OH MAH GLOB! Fionna! You look almost as fine as my lumps tonight, and I have FINE lumps, I know you're checking them out right now."

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want LSP?"

"A date."

"I have a boyfriend."

"WHO?!?! I'll beat the hey out of him!"

"Don't, and it's Marshal."

"That's just too bad for you. You don't get these fine lumps. Instead you get fangs."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I was walking to Marshal's when Gumball appeared.

"Fionna, someone as beautiful as you deserves a real man! Don't date him, date me!"