Chapter Thirty - Epilogue

*Andi's P.O.V*

2 Months Later....

"Andi? Andi! Wake up, it's already noon and everyone is gonna be here in an hour!" Screamed Becca from downstairs. My door was closed, so her voice was softened as it traveled through the thick wood. Mom and Dad were out getting the final things for the party, and Becca was in charge of me and Niall. Granit, Niall and Becca were the same age, she still beat him out in who was the boss.

Groaning at her annoying voice, I flip over and snuggle my face into my pillow to shield my eyes from the bright sun. "No," I said back already knowing she couldn't hear me. I didn't know if Niall up or not, as Dad was a strict informer of the 'don't share a bed' rule. I was lucky to even have him in the room next door honestly, I had to beg Mom to let him come for the Fourth of July party this year. I guess she let him, as a reward for us doing so good. Getting discharged together wasn't bad either.

I pulled the covers over my head as I hear foot steps approaching my room. The door flies open and in storms a pissed off Becca who stalks right over to my blinds, ripping them open and binding me. "Gahhh! Jesus Bec, I cant see!" I yelled shielding my eyes.

Spinning around, she pulls the sheets off of my body and throws them on the floor in a heap, "Get up! You and Niall have to get ready and clean the back yard before everyone gets here because I still have to get showered and I've done enough already." Folding her arms, Becca glares down at my makeup smeared face and scowls.

"Your so nice in the morning, you know that?" I remark sarcastically.

Throwing her hands up in the air, Becca shouts gibberish and storms out of my room and back down the stairs. Laughing at her moodiness, I roll off of my tiny bed and fall roughly onto the floor. Graceful, I know. Standing up, I pull my shorts down so they're not causing a wedgie and pull my shirt around so its covering my sports bra. Cracking my neck as I glance at the mirror, I smirk at my raccoon eyes and drool covered cheeks. And looking just like that, I shuffle out of my room and over to Niall's looking like I am.

Pressing my ear to his door, I hear faint snores and tiny breaths. Grinning, I twist the door knob and let myself in and close the door behind me. Half of his body was covered by the cream colored sheet, the other half was exposed to the sun peeking in through the small window. Tie toeing over, I ease myself onto the bed slowly and sit cross legged next to him. Taking my hand to his face, I push a clump of hair from his face and run my fingers through it. Niall makes a groan of some sort, and rolls over to that his arm was draped over my thigh, taking me by surprise.

Covering my mouth in laughter, I run my hand up and down his arm and lightly shake his limb, "Babe, Niall, you gotta wake up. Ni?" He mumbles words that I cant understand and turns his head the opposite direction of my voice. Niall was almost always like this in the morning, so I proceeded to shakily stand up over him. Bending my knees, I begin bouncing up and down next to him screaming, "NIALL. WAKE. UP! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!"

Turning over, Niall rubs the crust of off his eyes and smiles at my silliness. "I'm up! Now stop jumping and come here," he says with out stretched arms.

I flop down next to him and regain control of my breathing. Wrapping his arm around my neck, Niall pulls my head into his shoulder and kisses my ear. "What are you doing, waking me up so early?" He asks with a sore morning voice.

"Becca is making us clean up the backyard before everybody gets here, and it's already noon babe. We gotta get up," I state as I nuzzle my head against him.

"But what if I don't want too?" He challenges with a smirk, "Maybe if we just stay in here all day, nobody will notice our absence?"

I shake my head, "I don't think so," I say as I roll myself out from under his arms.

He quickly sits up and gives me a confused look as I approach the door to leave. "What? Where is my good morning kiss?" He asks sourly.

I call over my shoulder as I start walking down the stairs, "Your not getting one till you get out of bed!" Soon enough, I heard rushed steps coming from the bedroom as I leave the stairs and enter the kitchen.

Becca must have already gotten in the shower, as nobody was in the kitchen when I got in there. With Niall's footsteps getting closer to me, I turn around and pout my lips out, already knowing what he was going to do. Connecting our lips together for a few quick beats, Niall pulls away and smirks at me, "Next time, don't make me chase after you."

"Ah, but that's the fun part of it," I say back slyly as I walk over to the back door and slip on my worn out converse.

Stepping out into the sun, I squint and cover my eyes from the brightness. The backyard looked already cleaned up, but the deck to the lake was a mess. Becca had friends over the night before and just happened to forget to clean up when everybody left at 2:00 am. Empty cans of soda were spilled over and pool floaties were still swimming in the lake. Niall comes up next to me and pulls me into him, a trash bag in hand, "Hopefully this isn't as bad as it seems," he says as we walk to the deck mournfully.

With Niall picking up cans and bags of food off of the floor, I trudge around the perimeter of the lake, grabbing forgotten pieces of clothing. Ew. Throwing the dirty ones into a pile at the edge, I pull a inflatable dolphin out of the water and shake its wetness off. Hugging it to my body, it squeaks loudly making Niall's head shoot up in alarm. Laughing, he waves me over, "Leave the animals alone and come help me!" Blushing at his flintiness, I follow his orders.

Stepping up onto the deck, Niall bends over to scoop up another bottle of "water" and chucks it into the bag that is already half full. Becca sure has a lot of friends... "How are we gonna get all of those?" I ask pointing to the five pool toys floating along in the middle of the lake, "I'm not getting in, it's always freezing cold."

"Well I'm not going in there either, I'm doing this, so you do that," he instructed before bending down once again to pick up a worn apart bra near the edge of the deck. He grins and chuckles before throwing it softly into the bag, as if he wanted to make sure it was safe in there. Taking the opportunity as it presented itself to me, I slowly raise my foot and kick it against Niall's exposed hip, sending him into the lake with a loud splash.

Shielding my face from the raising water, I scream in excitement as Niall yells in surprise before going under water. Doubling over in laughter, I close my eyes as he resurfaces and wipes his face of water, "What the hell was that for? My nipples are like fucking rocks now!" He yells in anger.

Wiping my eyes of tears, I catch my breath and bend down to look down over Niall, "You were being mean and feeling up on that girls bra! And I just knocked you in for pure enjoyment, plus you can get the toys now," I said.

Puffing his cheeks out in anger, he flicks his hair and trends water, "I wasn't 'feeling up' the bra you freak. And I'm not getting that shit, so help me out now."

Rolling my eyes, I cross my arms, "Your being a party pooper now, and all you're going to do is pull me in and get me wet. And I'm not falling for that, I'm not six," I sass him.

"Shut up Andi, I'm freezing cold and I don't wanna walk through the mud on the side to get out. I promise you I wont pull you by the hand into the water. Just help me out okay?"

"You swear?"

"Jesus Christ yes! Now come here!" He ordered with a pissed off expression. Huffing in annoyance, I step over to the edge and grab ahold of Niall's slippery hand with both of mine. Heaving as I pull his body up, Niall slips out of my grasp and is dunked back in. He resurfaced and wiped his eyes and swam closer to me, "Come closer to the edge, your too far away."

Groaning, I move closer and bend down to reach for him. A slow smirk creeps onto his face before jutting his hand out of the water and attaching it to my ankle. My eyes widen, "Don't, you, dare!" I screech before Niall pulls my feet out from under me and pulls me into the lake. As my body hits the water, I realize how fucking cold it is and kick my legs until I break through the surface of the water. Spitting out murky water from my mouth, I doggie-paddle over to Niall and kick him through the water, "Damn it Niall, you said you wouldn't pull me in!"

He winks at me, "No, I said I wouldn't pull you in by your hands, not your feet. So you can't really be mad."

Scowling, I grab onto a inflatable donut and kick away from him to collect the rest of the toys. Throwing each out of the water and onto the grass, I huff and puff each time Niall laughs at my justified anger at him. Tossing the last one out of the lake, I paddle over to the dock and grip onto the edge. Just as I'm about to pull myself out, I'm jerked under the water once again by my ankles. As I'm going down, I twist my body around to see a smirking Niall. Kicking my leg out of his grasp, I swim to the air again and wait for his arrival.

Meeting my eyes, Niall smiles and pulls me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Your not gonna stay mad at me, are you?" He asks as he makes a puppy dog face.

Sighing, I wrap my legs around his hips and shake my head, "No, but your cleaning up the rest of the stuff, cause now I have to go shower and get this stink out of my hair," I said sniffing the air.

Rolling his eyes, he kisses my lips and swings us back and forth, "You still look beautiful, dirty water hair or not," Niall says reassuringly.

I blush and press my nose to his, "Your so perfect, I love you."

"Yeah? Well good, because I love you too," he replies before turning his head slightly so our lips could ease together again.

"OH MY GOD, STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER AND GET READY. WE HAVE LIKE, TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES!" Becca calls from the back door, making us jump apart in surprise.

Laughing at Niall's shocked expression, I swim away and trudge through the mud on the side of the lake before Niall can pull me back in. Even though we were caught in the act, I know Becca is happy for me, as she had told me before.

When we came back together, I introduced my parents and Becca to Niall, and it was extremely clear that they were not expecting this kind of boy. Oddly enough, my dad was the first one to lighten up to him, then my mom, then Becca. Becca was the hardest to win over, being the same age and all. But once Niall confirmed his love for The Rolling Stones, Becca thought he was okay. He really fit in with our family, so he stayed with us for a while. Having him here with me made coming home for good so much easier, so much better.

I rush into the house and run past my parents who were just now getting home with all of the food and snacks they bought. "Hey mom! Hey dad!" I yell before passing them and sprinting up the stairs and right into the bathroom. Twisting the shower head to the hottest setting, I strip of my dripping clothes and step in. I quickly wash my hair and body in a solid seven minutes and exit the wash room in a hurry.

I close my bedroom door behind me and throw my dirty clothes into a corner and slip into my under garments. Grabbing my makeup bag, I sit half naked on my floor and apply my makeup in front of the floor length mirror. Finishing quicker then I though, I smile and look down on my pushed out tummy. Ever since Niall and I had reunited, I had started to gain some weight back, little bit by tiny little bit. At first I was terrified, think Niall was going to make a negative comment about it. But when I told him that I had gained two pounds in the last two weeks, he was ecstatic. Thinking he was funny, he would say that he always loved curvy girls. Then I would laugh and swat at his touchy-feely hands, thankful that he loved me even if I gained weight. Niall is just pure perfection to me.

Getting up off the floor, I turn to my closet and look in the white section. Yes, my closet was color-coated and Niall made fun of it every chance he got. Settling on a plain white dress with a pair of black vans, I dress myself and glance at my hair. Not wanting to do anything to it, I run my fingers through it and let it go natural. And with that, I exit my room as I begin to hear happy and joyful voices from downstairs.

Not knowing if Niall was dressed or not, I pass his closed off room and proceed to go down and greet who ever was arriving. It was only my neighbors, so I politely wave and accept their compliments of how pretty and happy I look. Feeling slightly awkward, I excuse myself to the kitchen to help my mother finish the snacks and last minute dishes.

She was cutely dressed in a khaki skirt and a flowy green blouse, which made her dark brown hair really stand out. Standing over a tray of brownies, she picks up a sharp knife and tries to cut a straight line, but fails horribly. Not wanting to watch her misery any longer, I walk up and lean against her now limp arm, "Want me to do it? You could use a break, plus people are already in the backyard."

My mom puts down the knife and wraps her arm around me, smiling, "Yeah, if you could that would help a heap! You really look cute in that dress, where is it from?"

I smirk and rub the fabric between my fingers, thinking of when me and Candy went shopping, "Forever 21, on sale."

She nods and kisses my head, squeezing me once again, "It's cute, really. I'm going to go meet up with everyone outside, you finish that up and bring it out? That's the last of it all, your father is starting the steaks now." I nod and pick up the knife, ready to get to work, but she stops me before I even start. "Andi?"

"Hmm?"

"I really am happy for you and Niall, you two are adorable together," she confesses quietly. "I have a surprise for you later, so be prepared!" She says at a normal volume before spinning down the hall and out the door to see all of her friends before I could even ask what kind of surprise.

I turn back to the brownies and cut into it, realizing how weak my arms are. Pressing down harder, I cut a tiny line and proceed to make three more. Cutting the rest of the squares was harder, due to my already tired arms. Once I was done, my right arm was sore and I was frustrated as hell. Picking up the tray, I turn around and move to walk out to the backyard, but stop when I see a slick looking Niall resting against the wall.

"Well don't you look beautiful?" He says walking over to me, taking the tray from my hands and kissing me gently. Niall was only wearing a pair of khaki pants and a white tee-shirt, but he still looked amazing. His hair was still wet like mine, and it was pushed back so it was out of his face. I must say, damn, I had a hot boyfriend.

"You don't look so bad yourself," is all I could manage to say without swooning right in front of him. We grin at each other as we walk side by side out into the yard and wave hello to all the bodies already present. Everyone was talking and laughing, just like a normal BBQ would look like. It kinda warmed my heart to know that history wasn't going to repeat itself this year.

After talking to her phone in the corner, my mom hurries over to me and Niall with a giddy smile plastered to her face. Raising our eyebrows, we both walk closer to my mom and see what she has to say. "Andi? Your surprise is here, so Niall? If you could wait for her, she'll be right back," she asks. Niall smiles and nods, giving my hand a squeeze before walking over to my father to help him with the grilling.

"What am I going to see? Please tell it's not an animal," I plead, remembering my unnatural hatred for animals.

"No you weirdo, it's not an animal," she explained as we walked into the kitchen once again, to see one familiar face, and one that I didn't recall meeting. My jaw dropped and my hands flew to my mouth as I stared at my unexpected surprise; Mindy.

Rushing over to her, I fling my arms around her neck and squeal with joy, "Oh my God, Mindy! How did you get here? When did you get here?" I ask frantically, not wanting to ever let go.

Taken by surprise, Mindy stumbles back but quickly regains her balance and hugs me back, "I got here a few hours ago because your mom got ahold of the hospital and told me all about the party, and invited me to come down!"

Turning to my mother, I gape at her with happiness in my eyes, "You got Mindy to come down for me?" She merely nodded before I let go of Mindy and latched on to her, shouting praise for her actions, "Thank you so so so so much mom! I can't believe you did this for me!"

Holding on to me, she rubs my back and kisses the crown of my head. Remembering the other person in the room, I quickly pull away and smile at the man next to Mindy, "Hi, I'm Andi, if you didn't already know. I don't think I've met you before?"

Sticking out his hand, he smiles and faintly shakes my own, "It's nice to finally meet the legend that she always talk about," he joked as he pointed to my friend, "I'm Paul, by the way."

My eyes widen slightly, but go back to their normal size when I look up to see the loving stare Mindy is giving Paul as he greets me. Smiling back at him, I pull my hand away and give him a quick hug, surprising everyone, "It's nice to meet you too."

Stepping back to my mother, Mindy flashes me a 'thank you' thumbs up, before my mom happily leads us back out into the yard. Once everyone sees that all four of us have arrived, they all stand and clap, for reasons I don't understand. Not liking all of the attention, I hurry over to the radio and turn it on so it plays through the speakers surrounding the backyard. Once I hear a popular country song coming from the boxes, I turn it up and return to the party. Now, everyone was snacking and milling around, just having a good time. I look around for Niall, and spot him standing alone on the lake's deck. Wondering why he's alone, I skip over to question him.

With his hands in his pockets, I slowly step onto the wood and glide over to him. "You better not push me in again, cause I'd hate to get your dress dirty with the lake water," he says cheekily, blowing my cover.

I giggle and stand next to him, resting my head on his arm, "What are you doing over here alone babe? Mindy came to see us."

"No, she came to see you," he corrects playfully, "And I'm just thinking, go back and enjoy the party babe," Niall says, giving me a slight push back to the crowd of people.

Furring my eyebrows, I step back to him and take ahold of his hand, "I wanna think with you, okay?"

Sighing, Niall holds my hand back and smiles down at me, "Can we go for a walk?" I nod, then we hop off of the deck and start to walk on the path going to the woods. "So, can I ask you something?" Niall finally asks once we are a good ways into the woods.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I say, kinda concerned.

He shakes his head and looks at a moss covered log, "No, noting is wrong, it's just that I've been thinking a lot about what's gonna happen when I go home and you stay here. Like, what's gonna happen to us? I can't keep an eye on you when I'm God knows how many miles away Andi."

"You don't have to look over me like I'm a child Niall, you have got to know that by now," I reply, thinking through what he's telling me.

"Yeah, I know, but still. I'm just afraid things are going to change when I leave. Like, you'll find somebody else, somebody near you," he mumbles.

I instantly stop him right there in his track, taking both of his hands in mine so that his full focus is on me. "Niall, you cant possibly be serious right now. What makes you think that'll I'll leave you after everything that we've been through together? The past few weeks of you being here with me have been the best of my whole life, because I'm finally happy. I'm happy because of you. And if you honestly think that I'm going to leave you for some stuck-up ass that looks at me as soon as you leave, then I think I need to push you in the water again."

Niall opens his mouth to respond, but I push myself up onto my tip toes and press our lips together before he got the chance to argue with me. Feeling his signature smirk against my mouth, I wrap my arms around his neck as his snake around his hips. Giving me tiny pecks all over my face after we finally pull away, Niall sends me into a fit of giggles. Nuzzling his nose on my cheek, he hums a soft melody and grins, "You are most defiantly the most perfect human being in this entire world, I'm sure of it."

I shake my head, knowing I wasn't perfect, "No, I'm not. But neither are you Niall. We're both crazy, argumentative, people who love each other way to much."

Niall smiles and nods, finally agreeing with me on a subject, "Yeah, I guess your right. But I'm just glad I get to be crazy with you."

Grinning and blushing back, I peck him on the cheek before turning and running away from him. With his laughter and heavy footsteps following me close behind, I let out a squeal of happiness and realization. Having Niall in my life was like being stranded at sea, and finally finding a boat to save you. Like a poor man finding a $100.00 on the street side. And most importantly, like an addict finding their cure.

I didn't know where Niall and I's relationship was going to go, but all I did know was that if he was going down, I would be going down with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! IM BAWLING MY EYES OUT AND I ALREADY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SOMEONE HOLD ME. I THINK THAT WAS A GOOD ENDING, IF I DONT SAY SO MYSELF.

Okay, I'm good now. Did you all like/love it? I really hope you did, because I wanted to end this book on a happy note! What did you think of it? Tell me in the comments! Fangirling is welcomed too!

I'm going to keep this A/N short because I'll do all my thanking in the Q&A chapter, so read, vote, comment, and share! I love all my amazing addicts to the moon and back! Stay happy and confident!

-TaylorMarie