Chapter Eleven

Niall was pulling me away from Tony's direction, as fast as both of us could go without running. I had to jog to keep up with his speedy pace, "Niall, calm down. He's gone."

He looks around and turns into the stairwell leading down to the floor below us. Shutting the door behind him, he paces back and forth between the dirty walls, "Andi, I just-I'm not leaving you alone anymore."

Cocking my head to the side slightly, I move toward him, "I don't know weather to be flatered or creeped out by that."

He stops pacing and grips me by my shoulders, "I don't want you near him, got it?"

I raise my hand and run my thumb over his bottom lip, it was starting to turn a deep purple, "Did he do this to you?"

Releasing me, Niall runs a hand through his hair, "It's fine. I took care if it myself."

I was mad now, "Damn it Niall! I told you not to mess with Tony! Why would you go behind my back like that?"

"The prick came onto me in the hallway when I was coming to group! And you don't control me, I'm not your damn pet!"

I was getting tired if Niall blowing stream off on me, "FINE!" I spin on my converse's heel and storm down the steps leading to the next floor. Like I would have guessed, I heard another pair of feet chasing after me.

"Andi! Stop making this worse then it is! All I'm trying to do is keep you safe!" His face was a cherry color, eyes a darker blue then usual.

Crossing my arms, I challenge him, "I'm fine on my own! And all I did was ask you NOT to go after him so you wouldn't get in trouble and have to leave!"

"YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME ANYWAY!!" Niall screams at me. We both fall silent. Cursing under his breath, he goes back up a few steps and sits down wit his head in his hands.

Sliding down, I sit cross-legged against the wall and pick at my nails. "I never said I was going to leave you," I whisper. Why would he think that thought, was it something Tony said to him earlier?

"Why wouldn't you," he mumbles with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Because I care about you and I know you know that already. Why the hell are you getting so mad at me? Can we not go one day without fighting?"

"Clearly not."

"Cute," I says with a sassy tone as I move to be seated next to him on the wide steps.

Niall raises his head and looks forward, "You just don't know the kind of stuff he said to me Andi. I just know he's going to hurt you if I leave you alone."

"Can't you trust me?"

"Of course I do, it's him I don't trust. I know your independent and shit but, you got tooth pick arms. How are you gonna fight him off?" Niall asks, with amusement hinting in his voice.

I playfully knock him with my left arm, laughing. Resting my head in his shoulder, I sigh, "What now?"

Wrapping an arm around me, he replies, "I don't really know. I mean, he knows where your room is clearly, and has the keys to most of the rooms."

My hands start to shake slightly, due to fear, but Niall takes them in his large hands and kisses the back of each. "Do you just wanna stay with me?"

I was half confused, half shocked, "As in, stay the night?"

He nodded, "Yeah." Niall quickly realized that I was getting worried and made a speedy recovery, "No! Not like that, I meant just you stay and I'll...look after you. Nothing sexual. Swear."

I breathed a sigh of relief and thought for a minute. I do trust Niall, but what if we get caught? "What's gonna happen when people see me go in, and not come out until morning? I don't wanna seem like a slut here....."

"That's impossible, but I'll just make sure nobody watches us go to the room. Your everything but a slut Andi," he says winking.

I had two choices, I could decline and stay in my room, or go with Niall. Being alone still scared me, Tony could be anywhere. And with Niall I felt safe, but I didn't want him to think something was going to happen. So soon, I mean.

I stood up, brushing the dirt off my butt and made my final decision, "I just have to be up and out by 9:30, I have a meeting with Lorrie."

------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhh! Andi's going with Niall! How cute, but what will they do? And OMG you guys, I had no idea I had 158 reads! That makes me so happy(: Keep reading and voting, stay beautiful <3

-TaylorMarie