Chapter 88: Cute Sleepy Boy

Začít od začátku

Shane: BIG BROTHER!

Joey: Woah! Someone likes the show.

Shane: I will not move from this spot.

Joey: Then I'll have to join you.

Shane: Looks that way...

I squeezed tighter against the back if the couch making room for Joey to lie next to me. I tapped the space next to me and Joey lay down. I put one of my arms behind his back whilst he did the same. We cuddled for the next 2 hours we were watching tv. During every commercial, Joey would turn to me and kiss me.

Joey: What do you wanna do now?

Shane: I don't know, today's been a long day...

Joey: Its unusual for me to be kinda tired, probably from being drugged.

Shane: How did it feel, I mean being drugged?

Joey: Well, I thought I was a new person, like I wasn't Joey!

Shane: You were straight for a few hours...

Joey: How long was I at Lisa's for?

Shane: For about 3 hours...then I went to go see what was going on and you were...in bed with Lisa..

Joey: I don't remember that! I just remember you and Sawyer running in and panicking.

Shane: I got really fucking confused when you called me Sawyer!

Joey: Did I?

Shane: Yep! So me thinking you were cheating on me with the actual Sawyer's girlfriend gave me some instinct? To go and tell him, and I did.

Joey: Did he say he was just back from the gym?

Shane: Yeah, I had text him before I went to his house.

Joey: How long before?

Shane: Umm....I text him just after you left to go to Lisa's apartment.

Joey: You what?! Why would you text HIM?

Shane: I was going to try and get him to sort Lisa and her crazy shit with us!

Joey: I was going to deal with her!

Shane: And how did that turn out? Drugged, almost having sex and hit with a lamp. Crazy shit.

Joey: Did he text you back?

Shane: He said he just got my text because he was only back from the gym. Before he said anything else I told him what you and Lisa were doing and we immediately went back to you. He apologised for everything...

Joey: Right? Why did you come to Lisa's the first time.

Shane: I got an email from a YouTube gossip site and they told me that they posted the pictures.

Joey: Lisa lied again!?

Shane: She lied because she knew one of us would go to her, she knew how mad the both of us got that time Benny posted pictures.

Joey: It was Brittani!

Shane: Oh, well when Brittani posted pictures of us before we were, out.

Joey: Ugh! Lisa is such a hoe!

Shane: She's smart...how she schemed things. She was never like that with anyone when we were together FOR A YEAR! Even when I'd be kinda flirting with someone else, she wouldn't have even been bothered by it.

Joey: I think because she can't have you now is what sent her off the crazy scale!

Shane: Too fucking bad!

Joey: Ughh I'm tired...

Shane: End today's vlog then go to bed!

Joey: Ok.

Joey took his camera out from his pocket and stayed lying next to me when he started recording.

Joey: We're back home and it's the end of the day! And I'm a very sleepy boy.

Shane: A very cute sleepy boy!

Joey blushed, turned and hugged me...probably to hide his face from the camera. He let go then started talking to the camera again.

Joey: You have no i-freaking-dea what has happened to us today, hashtag damn cray!

Shane: We encounterd a real psychopathic pe-

Joey: Creature!

Shane: What?

Joey: *whispers* Lisa *Normal* is a psychopathic creature!

Shane: True...

Joey: Jackson.

Shane: Huh?

Joey: Nevermind! May the odds be ever in your favour *Points camera Shane*

Shane: Goooodbye!

Joey put the camera away and stood up.

Joey: Going to bed now!

Shane: I'll be in there in a few minutes....

Joey: What are you doing?

Shane: I'm just going to search for something online then I'll be right in.

Joey: Don't be long...

I got my laptop from the office and went back to sit on the couch. Joey went to bed and I think he fell asleep almost straight away which is good because he wouldn't be expecting me to come into bed anytime soon.

I searched and searched until I finally found what I was looking for!

__________________________

I'm sure with the amount of time I've taken to update you were expecting something a lot longer and better than that ^I've been really busy with other things that have took me away from writing! So what do you think Shane was searching for? Next chapter should be out tomorrow!

Gooooooooooodbye!

Follow me on Instagram: Shoeydawceffa

Talk to me on Kik: ShoeyDawceffa

Follow me on twitter: @Joey4Shane

Follow my Shoey Tumblr Blog: shanedawson-joeygraceffa.tumblr.com 

Follow my JoeyGraceffaFacts Tumblr Blog: joeygraceffafacts.tumblr.com

Follow me on Vine: Shoeydawceffa