Show Me What I'm Looking For

Începe de la început

"Bryce?" my voice shaky.

"You didn't think I was going to miss out on all the fun did you Bambi?" he chuckled. "Now do what I told you."

Jeez, bossy much?

I obeyed he's instructions and pumped repeatedly up and down onto the gas pedal. The half naked bimbo popped up on the screen with her referee outfit on. She dropped the checkered flag and the silver car dashed off into the street. Bryce was right, I did have more control when I pulled off. Hell I was in 4th place! That was the closed I've ever gotten.

"You've got a sharp left coming up. Don't jerk the steering wheel directly in that direction. Ease into it while pressing down on the brake slightly."

I nodded and did what he told me to do. Wow, Bryce really knows what he's talking about. Well I shouldn't be surprised, should I? Since he practically drives for a living and all. Once the turn came around I drove right through it with ease with the help of Bryce.

"Shift into second gear."

I looked over at the big black joystick to my left of the steering wheel. Oh that's what that is. I jerked it upwards and into second gear. The car jolted forwards speeding past the flaming red colored car in front of me. A wave of adrenaline rushed through my veins. This was kind of fun. With determination, I pressed down on the gas and narrowed my eyes. I was going to show him, show him I wasn't just some pitiful fragile little...Bambi like he thinks I am. I can be apart of he's lifestyle, I can be with him.

I zoomed past all the other racers without complication. After a few sharp turns the rest of the way was all straights and I knew I had this in the bag. I pressed down on the big blue button that read 'nitrious' (which I had no idea what it does) and suddenly the car sped in lighting speed towards the checked patterned line. Neon yellow letter flashed across the screen reading 'You Won!' I smiled seeing the confetti and the virtual people cheering for me.

"About time." Bryce chuckled coming into my view.

I smiled wider. "That was really fun."

He nodded. "Yeah but wait until you get to do the real thing." he winked.

I ranked a hand through my hair coming down from my winner's high. "When am I going to be able to do the real thing?"

"When you're ready." he answered simply.

Bryce reached he's hand out towards me and I took it without a second thought. Guess that just shows how much I trust this man. He raised my hand up to he's mouth and kissed each one of my knuckles tenderly. I stared shocked at him, the memories of the other day in the kitchen surfaced. I've never wanted to be kissed so bad before that day. Shit it's hard not to pounce on him like a spider monkey now.

"Come," he said as he lead me past Jay and Ant who followed behind us.

He opened the silver metal door leading us back into the supply closet area. Once we left the closet we were now back into the bar with Sissy standing behind the bar counter. She smiled wide when she saw all of us. "Where you kids off to?" she asked.

"Going to take little miss Shay to a surprise I have for her," Bryce smiled down at me.

Surprise? For me?

I frowned up at him and he only smiled wider at me relieving he's dimple a little. We all waved our goodbyes to Sissy and made our way out of the bar. Today was the warmest day we've had all week. Thinking that we were going to get into the car, Bryce jerked me back to he's side. "What?" I asked.

"We're walking."

"Walking?"

He laughed. "Yeah good exercise."

I huffed. We crossed the street and nobody really said anything. "So Shay..do you have a sister?" Jay asked coming up beside me with he's hands in he's pockets with that famous smirk on he's face.

"Nope."

"Cousin?"

"Some."

"That look like you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." he quickly replied. "Just wondering."

I raised an eyebrow up at him, Jay was one weird kid sometimes. I turned and looked back at Bryce who was glaring daggers at Jay. "What's up your butt?" I asked.

"Jay."

"Jay's up your butt?"

"Ew," Jay chined in. "I am not up nobody's ass!"

Bryce rolled he's eyes. "No dummy. Jay is basically asking you if you have a relative that looks close to yourself so he can fuck them since he can't fuck you!"

I gasped. "You're disgusting!" I punched Jay in the arm which did no real damage since he just laughed it off.

"Can't blame a guy for trying sweet cheeks." he winked.

I shook my head. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I whipped it out quickly and seeing I had a text message from Jade. It read:

Lord, forgive me because I have sinned. And this sin I wanna do again, again, again and again!

-Jade

I laughed and quickly texted her back.

You let him have the cookie didn't you?

-Shay

Almost instantaneously she replied back.

Yes. Go ahead yell at me.

-Jade

Why does she always think I'm going to yell at her?

Was it good?

-Shay

_________

Girl, good is an understatement. He done smacked it, flipped it and rubbed it down. Probably when he get done cooking we probably gonna do it all over again.

-Jade

________

Okay, I did not need to know all that. Ew.

-Shay

________

You asked! Don't be ewwing me! You're next.

-Jade

________

I'm next for what?

-Shay

________

Just wait until Bryce put it on you're little happy ass. Then we gonna see who's ewwing then.

-Jade.

Deciding not to entertain Jade's stupidity and freak nasty ways anymore I slipped my phone back into my back pocket. I shook my head. How in the hell does Jade think I'm going to give up my cookie to Bryce. Hell I just kinda met the dude. Yeah, I like him...but I don't think I like him enough right now to sleep with him. I glanced over at Bryce who was quietly talking to Ant. I just watched as he's mouth moved, thinking about he's lips on mine. Those plump pink lips on my body. How nice they would feel on my warm body.

What the hell was that?! Snap out of it Shay! Jade's rubbing off on you!