Note

Hello!
I am ever grateful for the support I got for Ms.Billionaire and her love story.
It is now at over 10 k reads.
Thank you!
It encouraged me so much...so here I am with another story. 😊
Hope you all appreciate and enjoy it.
I promise I will try not to disappoint you all!
Please comment and vote!
<3

P.S: the book is not edited and I will edit as I get time to review the chapters. Please try to overlook the grammar and any silly mistakes. :P though I will try to avoid to them. 

The Con Man

Isabelle Rose Hawking
The beautiful, sweet and intelligent heiress to Hawking&Sons Co.
She has worked hard to make her father proud and take over as the new CEO of the company.

Alexander Knight
The handsome, cunning and dangerous con man who is looking for his next con when he comes across Isabelle and decides to make her his new target.

What will happen when their worlds collide?
Will there be love or...loss?

The first few chapters will be up by 3 March 2016.

Also please head over to my profile and check out my other stories:

1. Ms. Billionaire and her love story (Complete)

2. Mr. Billionaire and his love story (Complete) [it is a spin off Ms. Billionaire and her love story but can read as a stand alone as well]

2. A Love Found In Affliction (Complete)

4. The Mafia's Daughter- a tale of fatal love. (Ongoing)

5. Jilted at the Altar (Coming Soon)

•ALL RIGHTS RESERVED•
[COPYRIGHT navjot gill 2016]

Disclaimer: 1) All characters, events, situations and places are purely imaginative and fiction.
2) I have no right or claim over the image of my story cover. I have simply edited it.