Dreaming

Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, in a land of science and love.

  This story starts with the girl, alone and starving, in the woods. She is hallucinating, everything she sees is a demon trying to kill her.

The boy is playing in the yard at his fathers vastly when he hears the girl screaming. He sneaks out when his father isn't looking, and finds the girl crying on the forest floor.

As soon as he sees her, the boy falls in love with the girl. But the girl does not. She wants to be left alone so she could die peacefully in her sleep. Someone had just saved her from the brink of death, and they had made her life a living hell. But the boy didn't know that. The girl couldn't do anything as the boy took her in his arms and brought her to his father.

Together, the boy and his father nurse the girl back to health. They feed her, heal her, and love her.

When the girl wakes up, she is different. She sees all sorts of things at the edges of her vision. The boys father explains to her that the only way to save her was to turn her into a player. But that wasn't the truth. He had just wanted to test out something that he had made, and the girl was the perfect subject.

As soon as the boy sees that she is awake, the runs to the girl and starts crying. Don't worry, though. They were tears of joy!

And once the girl was well enough to go outside, the children started to take walks together. They had lots of fun.

And the girl started falling in love. Everyday she loved him more, until she knew herself that they were soul mates.

But then the girl had a dream. A dream that reminded her of her hate of golems. It reminded her of what she had to do.

And so, one day, the girl told the boy that she wanted to pay a visit to the nearest village. The boy didn't know why, but he agreed. He would do anything to make her happy.

What the boy also didn't know was that the girl had packed explosives.     I woke up in a cold sweat. I'm shaking all over. What was that?

"It was a dream, Mabel. Calm down."

"Who? What?" Great. I'm stuttering again, as well as hearing voices.

"Oh, that's discouraging. I would have hoped that you would at least remember my voice." And then, a boy with blonde hair and sky blue eyes steps out of the darkness. Hatred fill me, more then I have felt in a long time. I should be shocked by the wave of lost memories coming over me, but right now all I can focus on is the boy standing right outside of my cage.

"Raiden" I growl.