Human again? No way.

Zoey was no help at all. I asked her about "Ridgedog", and she said not to say his name in front of Rythian. Something about I don't know how Kira got him to accept her. But she pulled me to the side wanting to help and said that she wasn't in the original "Survival Games" but Rythian was. And he had gotten killed. I didn't understand, Rythian is alive, well alive enough to hate me. But apperently he can do something called a "Respawn", whatever that is. So I can't ask anyone at Blackrock (I'm SO not asking Kira anything), who else can I talk to? It seemed like that Duncan person was pretty close to her. I might go talk to him. Ya, why not? I'll head out tonight. 

                                               Later

I can't hear Rythian's tinkering anymore. That took long enough. Ok, time to head out. Slowly, silently, no footsteps, can't wake anyone up. The brick creaked under my weight. I freeze. Oh my gosh, this is so tense! Just like sneaking out of my dorm back at the... shaft. Whatever. This isn't just a prank anymore. This is real. And those golems are going to die someday. But for now, I need to make sure that I don't make any choices that could change that.

So, where the heck is Duncan? He should be somewhere nearby, right? I mean, if Kira got from there to Inthelittlecorp on her own (assuming that she didn't meet anyone else) then he has to. I'm way up north now, I should find him soon. Ok, where was Inthelittlecorp? It was back near Blackrock right? Near the portal? Oh my gosh. I have no idea where I am.

I fould a small patch of lava when I moved to the light that I saw on my map. It has chairs, a table, and a storyboard thing. Strange.

Ok, so where was-wait. What. The. Heck. I could have sworn that there was iron on my right hand. No, there was iron on my right hand. The skin there, if it is skin, should be tanned. I have to be dreaming. The only explination is that the skin re-grew over the iron. That would only happen in a dream, right? Skin can't just re-grow, can it?

I feel like this happened before. But it couldn;t have. No way. Right?