Thinking

Kira convinced me to go back to Blackrock with her, Zoey and Rythian. I've been living here for 3 days now. Kira is sort of nice-wait, what am I saying? I can't make friends, they'll just run away when it comes time to carry out the plan. Besides, Kira will be too busy with her whole "meet everyone in the yogscast" thing. I have to do this alone, or Kira will change me. Just like last time. Just like Raiden. That won't happen again. This plan is my life now, and no one will get in the way of that. 

"I'm going for a walk" I announced. I can't think with all these people around. I don't like living at Blackrock, but Zoey insists that I stay. Rythian still hates me, I don't blame him. I ran away when I saw his ender side, the side that he tried so hard to keep secret. And it was a stupid reason too. I was tired, and for some insane reason my mind decided to care about a fight enough to run away. He kept it a secret so it wouldn't change his relationships. And I had just let his ender side win. But I can't feel sorry for him, that would just get in the way.

I'm on the mountain, high enough that Kira's Wither Boss bar is out of sight. That should mean I'm alone, unless Zoey followed me up here. Good. I don't want to be around people right now. Who hates Ridgedog enough to also hate Kira? I need to get into their mindset. I can't become friends with her. No friends. No emotions. Nothing to jepordise the plan. No, not the plan. The mission.

Well, why is everyone so jump-out-of-your-skin-scared of him? What has he done? Maybe I should ask Zoey. I'm not reaching out to her, I only talk to her because she's friendly no matter what. There is no way out of it. I gueses it's kind of good that I have someone to talk to. But I can't let her get close to me. I have to stay on my own. Just me, myself and I.