T h i r t y t h r e e

7 votes for next chapter

btw look at cute harry

-------------------------------------

"That was... Amazing," Harry breathes out and I feel my cheeks heat up. I definitely was a lot better than the first time we had sex, but I don't know why this time was so different than the other time. I wonder why Harry thinks it was that good though, I'm sure he's been with loads of other women that was better than me.

"Yea..." I croak, looking over at him. I can barely see his face; I can only see the outline of it and the  way his lips are formed into a satisfied smile.

"No for real," he turns his body and head towards me and plops up on his elbow. "That was fucking amazing. Did you practice on bloody bananas or something?" He smirks and I cover my shaking head in my hands while laughing.

"No!" I say into my hands.

"Okay you didn't then," he says and holds up his hands defensively.

"Thank you," I reply and sit up. I can feel his semen gliding down my stomach as I do and I freeze - as if it would stop it from gliding.

"I'm sure you still did though," he mumbles to himself and I slap his shoulder.

"Help me-e-e-e instead of just sitting there," I tell him, and gesture to the liquids on my stomach, and he mumbles "okay okay" whilst getting up and walking over to turn on the lights. When he does, I look down and see that my stomach is covered in a light-white-translucent substance that reminds me of icing on cinnamon rolls - won't be able to eat those with a straight face any longer, that's for sure.

When Harry walks over to me again, his eyes widens with feelings behind them that I can't detect.

"What's wrong?" I ask, worry laced in my voice and with brows furrowed. I'm afraid there's something wrong because of the look in his eyes and start covering myself up slightly and discreetly.

"You squirted?!"He exclaims dumbfounded.

"I what?" I ask him back, not having a clue about what he's actually saying.

"Look between your legs! You wetted the bed!" He says, pointing to the large wet area between my thighs. I remember feeling something wet below me after the sex finished but I had no idea what it was. Did I really do all of this?

"Uh- what is it?" I ask him, my face colored in crimson and embarrassment.

"It's piss," he snorts and my mouth falls open. No - it can't be.

"Please tell me you're joking," I beg, feeling even more embarrassed - like it was possible.

"I swear I'm not," he lightly chuckles and I cover my face in my hands once again and roll over to the area next to me - away from my piss -  and lie there on my stomach. I'm utterly ashamed of myself and I've never wished to disappear this badly before. I don't even care about Harry's sperm coming onto the sheets, I'll wash them tomorrow and throw a blanket over the bed when we sleep.

"Don't hide yourself, it's good," Harry assures me and I shake my head, still hiding from him. His large hand smacks down on my naked ass-cheek and I scream in surprise and pain. I'm not turning around though - which causes Harry to repeat his action again.

"Turn around and stop hiding yourself or I'll smack your ass 'till it bleeds," he says and I quickly turn around. That's when I notice we're still completely naked. Oh what my mother wouldn't do if she saw this. A large grin is plastered across his face and I lightly smile. Everything on him looks so good; from his perfect white teeth and forest-green eyes to the deep lines by his hips.