S e v e n t e e n

Uh, should I tell him the truth, or is that embarrassing? Truth is no, I'm as inexperienced as a five year old. Of course I've heard about masturbation, porn movies, porn magazines and stuff like that, but I've always seen it as being wrong and well I've never really considered doing it because of that. Hell, I've never even considered being with anyone else but Stephen, but obviously things change.

"I, uh, haven't," I say, extremely embarrassed. Maybe I should have lied. God knows Harry has been with many experienced girls, the type of girls you'd see on the front of guy magazines with that seductive look in their eyes and incredible bodies. I look way from Harry and down at his hand between my thighs.

"That's okay," Harry says, chuckling lightly. I furrow my brows at him. Is this funny to him? Me being vulnerable and a virgin?

"Easy, you're just cute, don't pout please," he rambles, trying to make up for his previous words. I don't want to be cute, puppies and kittens are cute, not half naked teenage girls in the middle of forests.

Leaning down, he presses his lips against mine, picking up my bottom lip between his two plump lips. The pad of his thumb presses down against my panties, right on my clitoris, and pleasure shoots through my body. A small moan goes from my mouth to Harry's and if moans were actual objects, I swear he swallowed it. My heart is racing so fast and hard right now, I'm afraid it may break my ribs.

I tilt my head to the right and twirl some of Harry's curls around my fingers. His tongue enters my mouth and delicately he mimics my fingers motions with his tongue. I'm so incredibly lost in him and it's not until his fingers pull my panties to the side and a finger almost enters me me that I pull back.

"God, Harry no," I say, out of breath while reaching down to remove his hand from me. Harry looks at me confused.

"I'm not ready," I whisper, moving my panties back to their previous place. My rejection sinks into Harry's head and his features harden in a matter of 0.5 seconds.

"Then fucking forget it, Isabella," he spits before removing his body from me and lying down on his side with his back in my direction.

"Harry it isn't like that," I say, placing my hand on his shoulder. He shakes it off.

"Forget it," is all he says, moving his body further away from mine.

I grab my shorts and drag them up my legs before mirroring his position. To say I feel used is a big understatement. I feel used, stupid, naive and like the biggest piece of trash. If Harry can't even accept and respect the fact that I'm not ready, he isn't worth one dime. Sad thing is, I really thought he was. I was on the edge of giving up Stephen for this idiot.

A tear falls down from the corner of my eye and I don't even bother wiping it off. The air feels ten times colder now than before and all I want to do is forget this, just like Harry told me to.

When I open my eyes again, the sun is up and Harry is long gone. I'm not even surprised, I hadn't expected anything else from him. He left the blanket here, how damn thoughtful. Standing applause for Harry Styles.

I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and tie my hair up in a high ponytail before standing up and jumping down from the shelter. I won't take his blanket with me nor will I return it to him, he left it here so he can come get it himself.

My feet carry me back to the other camping site. Everyone is awake and eating breakfast at the table and here am I walking through looking like a dead animal. How great. I spot Harry and the rest and the first thing my eyes land on is Harry's arm around Chloe's shoulders. Our eyes make contact and as we stare at each other with blank expressions the arm Harry hasn't got around Chloe reaches up and turns her head so he can a kiss on her lips right in front of me. He even has the damn nerve to look at me while they kiss. He's a gross and nasty pig.

Instead of walking to my tent like I had intended, I take a turn and walk towards Harry and the others. My heart is in my stomach once I reach the table and sit down. Stevie looks at me with compassion in his eyes.

"You look quite awake this morning," Zack sarcastically comments. I send him a smile and grab an apple. The color is vibrant dark red and my mind wanders to Snow White and the poisoned apple.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Stevie asks, nodding towards the apple. I shake my head no and hand it to him.

"Are you sure?" he asks further.

"Yeah, I was hungry up until five minutes ago but I completely lost my appetite," I say and look at Harry, giving him the fakest smile I can muster. I earn no reaction for him besides a blank expression and therefore I choose to rise from my seat and go to my tent to pick up some bathing essentials. The showers here are absolutely disgusting but I just have to suck it up - plus, they aren't the only disgusting things here on this camping site.

I pick up a towel of mine, my razors, some clothes and underwear. For some odd reason I just want to wash away every small evidence of Harry on me. I know I can't wash away his words nor his tongue in my mouth or the way he affected me, but I can at least wash away the physical evidence of his hands on my body.

I reach the showers in a matter of seconds and hang up my things on a rag. The shower curtain looks like something that hasn't been changed for years and I stand for a few seconds debathing whether the shower with be worth it or not. Since my hair is slightly greasy and I don't want to smell like an animal tomorrow, I step into the small area and turn the faucet on. The cold water falls down on my back in a spread range and I gasp from the icing feeling.

Soon my shower heats up a little and I start soaping my body. I vigorously rub my loofah over my frame and by each stroke I get angrier. Never in my entire life have I ever been so disrespected and hurt by someone as I have by Harry - and yet I was stupid enough to get caught up in his web and actually consider leaving Stephen for him. I considered giving up a great and sweet guy who only wants the best for me for some tatted idiot who only causes me pain. What was I thinking? Nothing, really. Like the cherry on top, I finish my body care off by lazily running a razor over the small stubbles that have appeared on my shins.

I squeeze some shampoo into my hand and divide it into parts of my hair. The smell of bubblegum fill the small space I'm standing in and I smile to myself as I start massaging my scalp with my fingernails. There's something about showers that always makes me feel horrible at first, like all of my emotions are pouring off my body but I feel so at peace afterwards. When my fingers no longer feel any soap in my long brown locks I decide to step out of my shower.

I quickly dry off my body and pull on my clothes. It's around mid-day now and it seems like the teachers are out of ideas because of the change in the weather. They had counted on great weather and still water for boat trips, but instead we got grey skies most of the time and windy weather. Maybe we'll go home earlier - not that I mind at all, I want to get away from here as fast as possible.

Stevie and I spend the rest of the day together filled with him playing on his guitar while I read. And for once on this trip I fall asleep and get a full night's rest without waking up or sleeping with Harry. His devilish angelic smile didn't leave me in my dreams, though. I guess he's the angel who turned into a devil.

***

Hi, this chapter is obviously a bit shorter than normal, but I lacked creativity and ugh school days are longer than ever so yeah sorry guys. Remember votes and comments are motivating sooo y'all know what that means wink wink. No but seriously, they are lol. I really wanna thank you guys though because the reads on my story are expanding, so thank you sooo much, ily!

P.S. DID ANY OF YOU GET MY HARRY POTTER REFERENCE IN THE LAST CHAPTER OR DID IT SUCK?

Y'all rarely answer me, but I'm just hoping you did haha. GREAT DAY TO ALL OF YOU.

(long ass author note)

- Summernyctophile