S i x t e e n

I wake up by the sun shining down on Harry's tent, heating it up and making it unbearable for most people to sleep in. Not for Harry though. He's is still sleeping like a rock behind me, almost glued up against my back. His arms are holding my body close to his. I turn around in his grip, so I'm lying on my back and him on his side - just like yesterday. His hair covers most of his face so I gently swipe away his wild curls like he would have done himself, if he was awake.

I drape my arm around him and lean in to snuggle my head against his chest. His skin is warm with cold sweat down his back and for some weird reason, I don't mind one bit at all. Normally I would've cringed but not with Harry. I carefully remove his sleeping bag, hoping it won't wake him up, but cool down the two of us.

"You could've asked if you wanted to check me out, you know?" Harry sleepily mumbles into my hair. I can almost hear the smirk laced in his words.

"I just wanted to cool you down, you're very hot right now," I say, rubbing small circles on his wet back.

"Stop flirting with me, little lady," Harry says, pulling me closer to him. I lean a little away from him to look up at him and his face.

"I kinda like this," I admit. I almost slap my hand over my mouth for being so honest and sinful at the same time.

Harry's brows furrow and for a second I'm afraid he'll pull back from me and discard me entirely. But he doesn't. Instead, he sheepishly smiles and leans down to plant a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. It isn't filled with hunger or lust, it's simply an answer saying "so do I." I weakly smile back at him before resting my head on his chest again. I know I have to make a decision soon, I just don't think I'm ready for it.

My stomach makes a hungry roar and to add up to my embarrassment, Harry chuckles. "Are you up for breakfast?" He questions, burying his nose into my mess of brown hair. "Yeah, I thought that was obvious," I nervously laugh.

Harry places a small kiss on the top of my head before standing up and getting dressed. I look at him every once in a while, but try not to make it too obvious since it would be pretty awkward. I must admit though, there is something about the way his back muscles tense and work beneath his skin as he pulls a black tee over his head - similar to the one I woke up in a few days ago.

Harry and I walk to the breakfast table and to my surprise we're the first ones here. Sitting down, we wait for the others to join us. Little by little people fill up the large table and the breakfast is placed in front of us. I choose Cheerio's and Harry pick the Lucky Charms, filling his bowl up to the limit.

"Cheerio's suck," he states, his mouth full of the colorful cereal. He looks younger in some way, with a little milk on his bottom lip.

"Not at all, have you even tasted it?" I ask, skeptical of his judgement. Cheerio's are great - especially the multi kind.

"No, but nothing beats Lucky Charms," he answers, winking at me before shoveling spoonfuls of his favorite cereal into his mouth.

Stevie, Jayce, Carly, Chloe, Zack and Zara eventually join us and gather around us. It's weird seeing Zack and Zara talking to Harry, it's almost like as soon as they came, Harry put up his protective walls once again, dismissing almost everyone. The rest haven't said a word though and there's an awkward silence between us.

At one point, Chloe puts her hand over Harry's, entwining their fingers together. The thing that bothers me isn't that she grabbed his hand, I know she likes him, but the fact that he doesn't pull away. I feel foolish to have thought anything was different between Harry and I, but he just felt so different. But why does it bother me? It shouldn't bother me at all. I have Stephen waiting for me at home and Harry doesn't mean anything to me at all.