Christmas Search

Začať od začiatku

"Gajeel... wants to see you." I start slow.

Natsu remained silent. I guess it's not very nice to do this. I must've struck a nerve.

"Sor-"

"Where?"

"Huh?"

I'm sorry, I didn't think I heard correctly...

"Where is he holding your boyfriend?" Natsu was starting to sound a tad bit angry.

"How did yo-"

I was cut off again and this time he sounded like he was going to snap.

"Just tell me where he has the man!"

I quickly covered his mouth and looked pass my slightly ajar door. He seemed to get my drift and we both held our breaths and strained our ears to see if we have roused Igneel.

Nothing.

Releasing his mouth, we both let out a sigh of relief. Just then, my phone vibrated to notify me that I have received a message.

[JasonTheCoolKid] Peek-a-boo where r we? Come and look at XXXXXXX. If u can't find us by the end of today, the boy gets home with a bloody face.

I felt my grasp on my phone tighten.

XXXXXXX?! That's so vague! How on Earthland were we supposed to find Jason in such a big city?!

Natsu seemed to have noticed my anger and he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll find him." His onyx eyes gazed into mine as he assured me.

Nodding, we both got off the bed and Natsu made his way back to his room to get ready while I got ready in mine. When we stepped out of our respective rooms, both of us registered each other's dress code and chuckled at the similarity.

He was wearing loose and ripped jeans matched with a white shirt and black leather jacket topped with a brown knit hat while I wore long tight jeans paired with a pink shirt and white leather jacket topped with a similar brown knit hat with a furry ball at the tip of the hat.

Recovering from the humour, we quietly made our way out of the house leaving a note saying we'll be out with friends for Igneel. It was quite cold out today since it was still quite early in the morning and it caused me to recall something. I told Natsu to wait for me while I made an extra trip to my room. When I came back down, Natsu had already got out a striking red bike from the courtyard and pulled it to the front porch. I couldn't help but stare at him wide eyed.

"You coming?" He asked with a raised brow.

I hesitantly climbed on the bike while asking.

"Won't you get motion sickness?"

Letting out a smirk, Natsu started the bike.

"I took the motion sickness pills before leaving my room."

But before he could speed off, I stopped him.

"Wait!"

He paused. I took out the scarf I got him for Christmas and wrapped it around his neck.

"It's cold today." I explained and he just stared at me wide eyed.

When he didn't say anything, I put on a warm smile and continued, "Merry Christmas, Natsu."

He immediately swung his head back to face the front before commanding, "Hang on tight!"

I let out a yelp when Natsu began speeding off without giving me time to grab onto him, well I still did in the end so I guess it was okay.