Choices Gone Wrong

"Yeah... I know, but it just feels... Wrong" Lucy coughed the words out.

"You mean him having a girlfriend or him having a girlfriend that is not you?" A brunette questioned the blonde over the phone.

Lucy hesitated, she honestly didn't expect to be asked that question and could not answer immediately, gaining suspicion from the other end of the phone.

"Lucy? You there?"

"I hear you Cana." Lucy replied, "But... I honestly don't know..."

Cana giggled and decided to toy with her friend, "Are you gonna give up on Jason? If you are, I'll gladly take him from you!"

"Cana!" Lucy wasn't as shocked as she sounded since Cana had always teased her about it but it still hurt to hear it although she knew she was just kidding.

"Okay, tell you what. It's summer vacations, let's have an outing at the beach and you can invite all your new friends and that 'Natsu' boy too! We can catch up then too." Cana suggested, earning a frown she could not see from the other end of the phone.

"You seem more hyped for meeting new friends than catching up." Lucy accused.

"Guilty as charged. But you can't blame a girl for trying." Cana confessed.

"Haha! Okay, I'll ask around my side and send you the details as soon as I can." Lucy concluded.

"Okay okay, talk to you later!" Cana ended.

Yes. It has been half a year since Lisanna and Natsu started dating and Lucy never felt more confused. At first, she was still okay with their new found relationship; She just felt a little weirded out by the fact that Natsu actually had a girlfriend. However, everything went downhill after she sees them share their first kiss together after two months of dating. She felt very uncomfortable around Natsu since then and they were very awkward around each other. They could barely even sustain a normal conversation and it was driving her crazy. Noticing the awkwardness, Jason decided to take her on more frequent dates and even join the FairyTail club to make her feel less awkward since Levy wasn't exactly able to stay by her side all the time. Plus, Jason had the ability to make her forget about Natsu for whatever duration they were together and it made Lucy feel comfortable. But that too was starting to loose it's efficiency when Jason had to leave for a family trip to Venice for the whole of summer vacation. Desperate, Lucy decided to contact her long lost confidant, Cana.

*Bzzz* Her phone vibrates. Opening her phone, she sees a message that makes her smile.

[JasonTheCoolKid] I'm lonely TT^TT

[Lucy<3filia] Aren't u with family?

[JasonTheCoolKid] The sum of my family can't make up for your warmth ='(

[Lucy<3filia] Ur exaggerating -.-

[JasonTheCoolKid] Trust me, I'm not =(

Lucy blushed. Jason was sweet and loving, just like a prince. While Natsu is violent and occasionally overprotective, like a guard dog.

[Lucy<3filia] I'm cold too... =(

[JasonTheCoolKid] She confesses!

Lucy laughed. He can be really over dramatic sometimes.

[Lucy<3filia]Guilty as charged.

[JasonTheCoolKid] *Laugh*

[JasonTheCoolKid] What is this?!

[Lucy<3filia] ?

[JasonTheCoolKid] Thou wishes to to throw a party without inviting me?!

[Lucy<3filia] Cana?