Hurricane [M]

Bang had learned by now that unexpected things happened in life. Zelo however did not, he was still new at life and seeing their son against them was definitely unexpected.

"Hanbin." Zelo's voice was surprisingly stern and Bang knew he was trying to stay strong. He was well aware that a mother would have a stronger connection to the child.

"Hanbin." Zelo repeated and the dull look in his eyes wavered ever so slightly, Zelo knew he could get through to him. Bang harshly pushed Zelo to the side and the teen flipped his body swimming as Hanbin glided after him.

The boy whipped snakes of water at Bang and he rolled to dodge them but miscalculated the speed in the water and was blown into a pillar. Cement and bricks falling to crush him,

"Yongguk!" Zelo screamed as he changed his direction but then Hanbin tackled him and they tumbled to the floor. Bang coughed out blood and kicked off a falling brick to propel himself forward.

"Hanbin!" Bang yelled as he saw him strangling Zelo. The teen gritted his teeth and placed his hands on his child's wrists, his eyes glowing as he looked into Hanbin's,

"Look at me." he demanded, and Hanbin couldn't look away. The dull look in his eyes slowly faded and tears began to form in his eyes. Hanbin's grip withered around Zelo's neck and he let go.

"Umma, Umma I'm sorry!" he cried and Zelo sat up hugging his baby tightly. Bang smiled and helped his teen stand before hugging Hanbin himself, a crash sounded from above them and Bang saw Tablo staring at them from the hole in the ceiling.

"Hanbin, swim to the other side of the castle. You should find our friends." Zelo said hurriedly and Bang backed up as Tablo jumped to the floor, the moment he landed Zelo used the water to push his son out of there.

"I should have known he'd break easily. It took months to be able to control him you know." Tablo tsked, Bang clenched his fists and Zelo floated above him with his arms outstretched, eyes glowing.

"You're as beautiful as the last time we met Junhong." Tablo acted as though he was swooned for a moment and Bang only got angrier, his knuckles white as he gripped his knives.

"I see you're still here. I don't need you, I only need Junhong." Tablo said with a frown as he waved Bang off, without warning Bang threw a knife at the man who managed to move out of the way but with a scratch on his cheek.

"Friendly as always Bang. Tell me-"

"Stop talking!" Zelo screamed as he shot a beam of water at Tablo who jumped and laughed. Zelo swam up after him while Bang ran around at the bottom, throwing knives while he could.

Zelo would control the knives and direct them at Tablo but the man who knock them out of the way with his trident. Tablo shot water at the ceiling above Bang and watched him scramble to safety.

"You're not the only one who can control water Junhong." Tablo smirked and diverted the knives that had stuck into the walls at Bang, the teen gasped as he looked at the Captain.

"You're looking the wrong way Junhong!" Tablo whacked Zelo with the trident and he flew through the wall. Bang rolled and ducked to avoid the knives and the falling debris but the water was making it difficult.

"Don't you see? A fragile human like you could never take care of Junhong." Tablo sighed and Bang kicked off of the ground directing his handful of knives at Tablo, the King smirked in amusement.

"See? Fragile." he whispered into Bang's ear as he dug a knife into Bang's side. The Captain looked down at the wound and Tablo stomped him into the ground, he gasped at the impact red water filling the space around him.