Black Pearl

"Junhong... you're pregnant. With Bang Yongguk's child."

Zelo stood there blankly, feeling as if someone just threw him into an ocean of freezing cold water. He couldn't even think, his mind was running into walls trying to find an escape from this moment.

"Jun-"

"That's impossible." he blurted out, clenching his fists as he stared at the floor. Younha just looked at him, what could only be seen as pity lacing her eyes. She sighed and clasped her hands together.

"Junhong, there is only one way a male can conceive and that is through a mutual consent." she began explaining and Zelo glared at her, she didn't expect to see him so angry but she carried on,

"It doesn't necessarily mean that you both wanted a baby together, it's more ... how shall I say it, possessive in this case." she was keeping track of Zelo's expression, making sure he was okay.

"You two clearly have strong feelings for each other. I could tell the moment Bang pulled you away from me, he wants to have you completely to himself." she said softly. Zelo walked over to the throne and sat down, not really caring about the disrespect but Younha didn't care. He was pregnant after all.

Zelo's brows were furrowed as he thought about all their intimate moments, Bang was indeed aggressive and possessive. But then again... he himself wanted to completely give himself to Bang as well.

"H-how many months will I be pregnant?" he whispered, afraid to bring his voice any louder. Younha kneeled down in front of her baby boy and placed a hand on his knee,

"The pregnancy lasts 4-6 months, if the parents need for meeting the child is strong it will be born sooner. Do you plan on telling him?" she asked him, Zelo flinched at the very thought, he was a mermaid. There was no way Bang would want a baby with any mermaid blood.

"Junhong, you may not notice it but the pregnancy is quick, even if you don't tell him now, by the first month your tummy will be-"

"Is there anyway to get rid of it?" he cut her off, holding his face in his hands, he would never think about it he was just curious, in case something drastic did happen. It wasn't exactly hopeful that he'd be raising a child alone while the father was out to kill them.

"You can only kill the child if you both don't want it, the feeling must be mutual." she informed him and Zelo ran his hands down his face. He stood up and walked past her, Younha didn't call him back, he needed some time alone.

Zelo stumbled into the hallway, his vision blurring with the surface of unwanted tears. He couldn't help it and placed a hand on his stomach, startled when he felt something there, it was more of a feeling of energy than anything else.

He leaned into the wall and fell to the ground, cradling his body as he let his tears fall. It was too much. The kingdoms, the King, the pirates, the baby... Yongguk. He couldn't do it.

So many things at once, he could barely keep up with 4 subjects in school let alone this. Zelo sobbed and he lay down on the ground huddling against the wall, maybe... just maybe... he could escape for a little while. And he cried himself to sleep.

Bang and his crew settled down in what he liked to call "his" room at this point. He and Himchan sat on the bed, Youngjae sat on a chair while Daehyun and Jongup shared a bean bag.

"Okay, so first let's just figure out where everyone stands on this deal." Bang started off, rubbing his hands together as he spoke. a few awkward glances at each other later and Himchan was starting off,

"I'm all for it. I think we should help out and try to end this." he stated, Bang nodded at his friends' honest opinion. He then looked over to Jongup and Daehyun, who both shared a certain anger in their eyes,