Wild

The crew was in a frantic state, they were all overly sensitive and on full alert. Jimin and V hadn't left their posts since the two disappeared, eyes constantly searching the ocean in hopes of finding something.

Himchan was left in charge in the mean time, although he wasn't exactly doing a great job the crew appreciated his efforts. They were sailing aimlessly not sure where to go but they tried to follow the currents.

"Where are Daehyun and Youngjae?" Himchan asked Jongup who was stood by his side, the younger just scratched his head and looked around before he shrugged.

"Himchan hyung you need to calm down." Jongup said gently, placing his hand on the elder's shoulder. Himchan immediately relaxed into his touch sighing in comfort as he nodded.

"I know... I'm just so worried. What if Zelo abandoned him and left him to drown?" the very thought of losing his best friend made him more scared than he'd like, Jongup nodded in understanding.

"I don't think Zelo left him." Jongup said quietly, he heard a squawk beside him and jumped before noticing Ti Pou staring right at him. He gave the parrot a wary look and Himchan threw him a pouch filled with seeds.

"Why do you think so?" he was intrigued at the younger's ability to be so positive, Jongup smiled as he fed the bird laughing while being scared all at the same time.

"They have a connection, even if they don't realize it yet."

Daehyun sat on the floor with his legs crossed, he was facing Youngjae who was sat in the exact same way except the other had a book in his lap. He was biting on his index nail whilst his eyes skimmed the old words.

"So what does it say?" Daehyun broke the silence, he couldn't stand it any longer. He was the type that needed to talk and well Youngjae wasn't doing much of it, the other hummed in response and continued reading.

Suddenly Youngjae's eyes widened and he leaned back as if he was trying to get away from the book, his shaking hands dropped it to the floor and the book closed with a thud.

"Jae?" Daehyun whispered so he wouldn't surprise the other, Youngjae's lips trembled and he took in shaky breaths nodding to himself before he turned to Daehyun who was waiting patiently.

"I-it says that in the past the noble families were alianced with the merpeoples. And that was because in the noble families certain people with gifts of the merpeoples were born." Youngjae started and Daehyun just blinked,

"You see Dae each there are 3 abilities a merperson can have, one being the manipulation of water, second being the shimmering tail, it's not really an ability but it's a gift." Youngjae continued,

"And what's the third?" Daehyun asked, his palms beginning to get a little clammy,

"You've heard of sirens right? Basically they can see into other sirens and or mermaids' minds, and control normal people. Daehyun I'm a siren." Youngjae answered. Daehyun frowned, he still didn't understand.

"But you're human?" he was speaking in slow sentences trying to make sense of all the new and bizarre information. Youngjae stared at the ground before looking up at him,

"I was part of a noble family Daehyun, before the accident. It seems that the royal family is born with one ability short, and that ability takes place in a human." Youngjae picked up the book again and found the page.

"Wha-?"

"Basically I have a connection to a royal family member, in Zelo's case he has water manipulation and shimmer. His other "part" shall I say, is probably Soohyun which is why she's able to look into my mind and see things related to him." he explained.