"My names James, I love long walks on the beach and pizza, followed by video games." he said with a cute smirk and finger guns at the end. He was wearing a tan shirt and nice fitting jeans, he had amazing muscles and to the looks of it, abs. His hair was black and slightly spiked up, he was the on driving. (Taylor Lautner).

"Alex at your service" The second guy said while doing the salute, he was the one with the comfortable lap. I laughed at his attempt to be cute and let my eyes travel up and down his body eventually biting my lip. (Zach Effron)

I looked up to the next one waiting for his introduction.

"Jason, but don't talk to me" he gave me a look of pure disgust. His hair was longer than the others, and he had dark brown eyes, and from his snarky attitude he's the dick of the group. (Hunter Prokop)

"Well fuck you to then" I said just as rudely giving him my award winning glare and moved on.

"He's on his period don't bother with him" James said ruffling the little grumps hair up.

After all their introductions I decided to introduce myself. "My names Cat, I don't take shit from anyone" directly looking at Jason with a glare. "But thank you for driving me here" I raised an eyebrow and started slowly walking backwards to the mall entrance. "Are we going to go in or?" Alex started following suit and so did the others. Jason reluctantly dragging his feet while mumbling to himself. We were strolling around the mall and passed by some stores, until one in particular caught my eye. I walked in, the guys trailing behind me, and James flung his arm around my shoulder giving me a smirk. I shrugged it off and giggled when he gave me a pouty face as if trying to act hurt from my actions.

"Aw babe don't deny me, you know you want this" he said pointing to himself moving his finger up and down his body. My head flew back in laughter and I shook my head while looking through the racks of clothes.

"Hey guys? I need your help" They all glanced in my direction and waited for me to say something. "Pick the sultriest outfit you can find, something alluring or sexy and then show me, okay?" Their eyes bulged out of their sockets and James started searching through racks almost instantly. Jason grunted and gave walked out the store, while the rest looked at me in wonder on why I would ask such a thing. "I'm trying to make someone regret the way they came across me, thats all I would like to say" with a smirk I glanced over at pretty boy. "Oh and Alex can I talk to you?" He nodded his head and came over to me.

"Whats up?" he said while digging his hands in his pockets.

"You go to our school right?" he nodded his head again, "Can you pretend to have a 'thing' with me? Like wrap your arms around me in the hallway or make out when I tell you to?" He smirked at what i said and responded right away.

"You don't have to ask twice" he said wrapping his arm around me as I saw James and Hunter approach us.

"How's this?" He said with a slanted smile and a wink. I looked at the outfit and my jaw dropped at the rather small piece of clothing, my dropped draw transformed into a smile and I jumped hugging them both.

"It's perfect!" I jumped grabbing it and bringing it to the cash register. The woman gave me a dirty look as we walked up and picked up the cute little dress. "Fucking scan it will you?"

-----

After getting some more sultry outfits we walked to the food court and I took a seat in between Alex and James while the others sat around the table. Alex started a conversation while Jason and Hunter got us food. Alex put his defined arm over my shoulder as James continued flirting with me, bragging about what he would do to me if we were in bed together. Okay so maybe he was making my lady parts quiver here and there, but oh man was I enjoying the attention. As he was going on about how he would eat me up, a growl was heard from the distance, and soon Alex's arm was flung off of me along with his whole body being tossed to the ground. The table went silent and I turned around to see non other than Blake himself, his two boy toys behind him, both with their arms crossed. If looks could, kill everyone in this mall, no TOWN would be dead.

"What.Do.You.Think.Your.Doing" He barked through gritted teeth, slowly advancing closer to me as if a predator catching their prey. His fists were clenched tightly, knuckles going pale as if he was going to punch me. I'm pretty sure he heard everything James had said and since he's my mate, he could definitely smell my arousal.

"Hmm I don't know, I mean we are in the mall" I spoke sarcastically, if he thinks I'll let my guard down he's got another thing coming.

"Let's go, we're leaving" he seethed.

"You're really funny, I'm not leaving with you" I said, feet planted to the ground.

I saw his anger rise and so was mine, I roughly grabbed my milkshake that Hunter brought over, almost braking the glass cup and it seemed everyone noticed my hand; except Blake. "Stop being a fucking cunt and get the fuck up" he roared loudly. Now I don't mind getting called names, but cunt?

Fisting the milk shake I brought it up to his face and flung it straight at him, chocolate dripping down his stupidly handsome face. "Call me a bitch, whore, slut, anything, but once cunt leaves your mouth, I will personally destroy you" I said with my Alpha voice, making sure to get up on my two feet and walk towards where he stood. "Mate or not, I will fucking kill you" I threw a fist to his face, his head being thrown to the side from the impact. He looked back at me raising his hand about to throw, when I heard Alex, Hunter and James get up and stand tall behind me.

"Touch her, and WE will murder your ass" I heard James speak. Blake growled one last time before walking away with his friends. I turned to look at everyone, and by the look on there faces, they new he was the guy I was trying to seduce and crush.

"What a loud of drama" Jason spat, not sparing us another glance.

~Hey ! Did you see the video to the right ? no ? Well watch it now ! & can people please comment ?i dont know how i am doing unless i get comments & stuff. TALK TO ME ! lol please & thank you ! COMMENT <3 VOTE <3 FAN <3