Chapter 11

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

2 Weeks Later.

Zoey's POV

Today's my baby's birthday! I have a little surprise for him later. Will let me catch y'all up. The situation with Kaden is still not solved he's in a foster home right now and I see him every once in a while. He's says his sister never visits him but he loves it there. I feel kinda bad. No one has ever abounded me before and I hope not. It's just sad cause he's so young.

Right now I'm getting read For Dre's birthday Surprise. He's turning 19. And I wanna give him the best birthday gift ever. I'm getting ready right now. I have to text him and tell him to come over. My mom and Dad are on a cruise for 2 weeks. Y'all know they gettin it in.

Baby: Come Over I have a surprise for you.

Bae: Ok?

Dre's POV

I was walking into Zoey's house cause she told me she had a surprise for me but I don't know what it is. I hope it's shoes. You know you nigga loves some shoes. All of a sudden the lights go out.

Dre: WTF?

Zoey: Sit down baby.

Dre: Umm ok.

The lights turn back on I see Zoey walking out with a lace bra and laced boy shorts. She had A nigga jump looking like that. Man my baby is bad. Hold up she got a tattoo? It's right above her Pu**y and it say Lovely in cursive. Shit looks nice. Then all of a sudden music starts playing. Hold You - Gyptian. That's one of my favorite songs of all time. Then Zoey starts dancing in front of me. I could already feel my member getting hard. She then sits on my lap and starts to wind and grind my eyes got wide and she chuckled. She then turned around so I can see that FAT ass. And I just grabbed that shit while she was working it. The song goes off and Zoey starts to take off my shirt and unbuckle my pants.

Dre: Wait. Are you sure?

Zoey: Positive. Want you to be my first.

Dre: Your a virgin?

She nods.

I start to un buckle her bra and lick her chest I then went down to her Palace. She was moaning my name for 10 minutes while I was licking up all her juices. She taste like skittles. I slip on a condom and start to enter she started to cry.

Dre: Are you ok?

Zoey: Yeah your just big ASF.

I then entered all 10 1/2 inches into her I guess she's a fast learner causes she started to moan my name and claw my back. It was the best feeling ever being inside of her. I've never felt like this with my hoes. I started to pick up my speed and I guess she likes it fast. Just for her. We both climaxed together and just laid on the cold floor together. We just stared at the rough and was breathing heavy.

Dre: Thank you. For everything.

Zoey: Just for you baby. Happy Birthday. Oh I got you one more present. She got up off the floor and through my T shirt on.

She came back out with a couple boxes in her hand I feel like a little kid on Christmas.

Dre: Bae you didn't have too.

Zoey: But I wanted to. Your really special to me Dre and I wanna give you the world.

Dre: You are my world.

Zoey: Stop it. Here.

She handed me a shoebox and I one it to a pair of Nike Air Yezzys 2. They cost $2,000. I've been dying to get them but there so rare.

Dre: OMG. I LOVE YOU. THANKS.

Zoey: I got me a pair to so we can match. She says showing me hers. One more.

Dre: UGHH ok.

She hands me car keys. I grab them and run outside and see an EVO. I've always wanted one when I was little. I ran inside and picked up Zoey and slug her around.

Dre: Thanks Bae but tomorow is your day. Anything you want your getting it cars,shoes,houses,clothes.

Zoey: Ok baby but I got to sit down my kitty hurts.

Dre: Daddy put it down. I said while laughing.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND FOR IT BEING SHORT AND RANDOM I WAS JUST TYPING SHIT THAT CAME TO MY MIND. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. IF I DON'T REACH 10 COMMENTS IM NOT GONNA UPDATE.