Chapter 6

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. PLEASE ENJOY.

Zoey's POV

I was in my room listening to music when my mom called me. ( by the way her moms name is Maria which is my moms name) She called me in Spanish she only says that when she's either happy or mad but she sounds happy.

Maria: Zoey. tenemos que hablar del bebé ( Zoey. We need to talk. )

Zoey: Si la madre ( Yes Mother )

Maria: Me voy en un viaje de negocios a Miami enfermedad esté detrás en pocos días. ( Im going on a business trip to Miami ill be back in a few days.)

Zoey: Ok.

Maria: Adiós Mija. amarte. ( Bye girl. Love you.)

Zoey: Amarte. ( love you )

After she left I called Dre to see if he wanted to come over and watch Pitch Perfect with me. I love that movie and Fat Amy. That's my bitch right there.

Zoey: Baby!

Dre: Yea

Zoey: Can you come over?

Dre: Naw I'm sorry Ma I gotta be at the trap house in a minute.

Zoey: OMG! CAN I COME I HAVEN'T BEEN A TRAP SINCE I USE TO LIVE IN CALI. PLEASSEEEEE? I want in!

Dre: No

Zoey: Why???

Dre: The boss don't like strangers

Zoey: Ugh. PLEASEEEEE?

Dre: Ok

Zoey: YAY.

I ran outside cause I did not wanna look all cute for them and Dre would've never let me -.- I saw him walking in the car and gave him a kiss and got in the car. I was so excited. I love trap house there my home away from home.

We arrived at this wear house and we saw niggas all over the place. Weak. They didn't even have a gate they really need to upgrade there system. Me and Dre got out the car and walked to the door. We were about to walk in when some nigga stopped us. Huh?

Guard: Who's she?

Dre: My girl.

Guard: You know boss only let's in girl he approves of.

Zoey: Nigga you must not know who I am. Do you know anybody by the name Loyalty?

Guard: Duh. Her and her brother Roc are the drug lords in Cali. Why?

Zoey: That's me nigga.

Guard: Oh I'm sorry miss.

Zoey: I thought so.

Then me and Dre walked in he wasn't surprised I've done this a thousand. I walked in and it smelled just like home. A smile crept across my face. Aww I love that smell. I was walking and I heard niggas whistling and saying comments to me.

???: Damn Ma

???: Dre who that is and can I have a round?

I just ignored and moved closer to Dre we walked up these stairs into this office. I almost fainted when I saw who was in the chair. No this can't be how? He was suppose to be dead. This can't be.

Zoey: Daddy?

Tony( her Dad):What? Wait? Zoey.

Zoey: Yes.

He came closer to me and I pulled out my gun and pointed to his chest.

Zoey: Who are you and why do you look like my father?

Tony: SugarPlum it's me.

I lowered my gun and jumped on him and began to cry. All these years that I cried myself to sleep wondering why god took him from me he was right here.

Zoey: Why? I thought you loved me.

Tony: I do love you I just didn't want you and your brother to get hurt. I always thought about coming back but it was to early and you were hurt.

Zoey: Wait, Wait, what? Me get hurt? The biggest drug lord of California get hurt? Bahahahahaha.

Tony: WHAT?!?!?

Zoey: What?

Tony: You run Cali?

Zoey: Will me and Roc

Tony: That's my girl. He said while picking me up.

Tony: Wait how did you know where I was?

Zoey: I didn't I came here with my boyfr- He cut me off.

Tony: Who? Has he hurt you? I'm gonna bust a cap in that nigga.

Zoey: You ain't busting nothing.

Tony: Will who is he?

Dre: Me. He said while raising his hand

Tony: Oh. Good. If you hurt her ill make you drink acid and make her watch.

Dre: I won't boss.

Tony: Good. Now where is your mom?

Zoey: she just left for my Miami.

Tony: Ok. Now why are you here?

Zoey: I want in.

Tony: Are you sure SugarPlum?

Zoey: Yes daddy. You've been gone for awhile you haven't seen my skills.

Tony: Ok. Welcome FBGM. (Fuck Bitches Get Money)

Zoey: Mmphmmm. I said looking at Dre cause I knew what that meant.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS.