Chapter 3

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Dre's POV

I was walking in the house with my sister right behind me.

Dre: Aye mama

Mama: Yes baby and why she looking like that.

Dre: Gone tell her.

Mama: Baby what did you do?

Dranae: .......

Dre: Ok she ain't gone talk so I'm gone tell you. She was in the back of the school giving head to two boys at the same damn time.

Mama: Please tell me he's lying.

Dranae .....

Mama: WTF DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING *smack* I AIN'T RAISE NO HOE *smack* YOU IS FUCKING 14 *smack* SINCE YOU WANNA BE A HOE YOU GONE LIVE LIKE A HOE. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE?

Dranae: Mama please ill change my way. Please mama.

Dre: Tell her what else you did.

Dranae: I've been asking Derrick to bully Stacy for me.

Mama: *SMACK* I taught you better then that Dranae. Why? You and Stacy use to be Bestfriends now look at you. You do not know what that little girl has been through. She's been on these streets since she was born and thank god for her sister or shell be dead. Her sister dropped out of school just to support her and you wanna go and judge her.

Dranae: Im sorry.

Mama: Now Go to your room

Dre: Yes Ma'am.

Damn my mama is a OG. She a true thug. I wanted to laugh so bad when I saw my mama hit Dranae but I kept it in cause I didn't want to get hit either. She got some hard hands. I was knocked out of my thought from a text from Zoey.

Baby❤(Zoey): Babbbbbbbbbby!!!!

Łè Bãë (Dre): Yes love?

Baby❤: Do you wanna go to the mall with me? 😳

Łè Bãë: Yes baby 😘

Baby❤: Come get me 😉

Łè Bãë: Babe you live next door walk yo ass over here ill be outside.

Baby❤: 😑 Ok. We have to go pick up Ashely And Stacy. 😄

Łè Bãë: Aight. Love you. ❤

Baby❤: Love you Too. ❤

Dre: Mom I'm leaving.

Mama: Bye baby.

Zoey's POV

I got up off my ass and went to go put something on. I decided on a black tank top, khaki high wasted shorts, and some black sandals. Simple but cute. I put my hair in a bun and through on my long owl necklace. I grabbed my phone and my bag and left up the door. I was walking outside and saw Dre leaning against his car with his back towards me so I decided to scare him......again. I got in his new Lamborghini without him noticing and honked the horn. That nigga jumped so high he almost touch the damn sky.

Dre: DAMN MA. I almost had a heart attack.

Me: Aww my baby was scared

Dre: Can yo baby get a kiss?

Me: Of course.

We were probably making out for about 5 minutes until I broke it off because I was out of breath. And he was licking his lips like always. UGHH this boy. ❤

Dre: Where does Ashely and Stacy live?

Me: Uhh she text me she address.

20 minutes later we pulled to this run down apartment complex and I saw Ashley and Stacey come out and old perverts were drooling all over them and tried to touch I was about to get out when I seen Ashely pull out a gun and shot the man in the leg and walked off like nothing happened. OMG. That's my bitch. I think we might be related.

Dre: Are you sure y'all just met?

Me: I was thinking the same thing.

Ashley and Stacy got In and we pulled off to the mall. We got to the mall and we all got out the car and as soon as we got out the car Me and Dre intertwined fingers. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we kept walking.

Zoey: Aye Ashely you got a boo?

Ashely: No.

Dre: I Gotchu. I know the perfect guy.

Ashely: She giggled. Ok

We walked and headed straight for FOREVER 21 I went straight to picking up anything that looked good it Ashely and Stacey didn't they just stood there.

Zoey: Get anything you want. And no but's.

As soon as I said that Stacy ran and started picking anything that looked cute. Ashley did the same. We basically bought the whole store but we didn't care we were bad bitches.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS.