Chapter 4

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

Stacey's POV

I woke up for school this morning and did my hygiene. I went back in my room and turned on Highschool - Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. People don't think that's my type of music but me and Ashely are mixed my moms white and Mexican and my dads black and white. So I have a very light caramel skin color. I went to my mirror and started rocking my hips while I put my bra and underwear on. For a little white girl I got an ass. And a nice C cup on top but people don't notice them cause I wear baggy clothes. But not anymore. I went to my closet which is now full since Zoey took me and Ashely shopping yesterday I have to tell her thank you when I see her. I went to my closet and got some White high wasted shorts, with a sheer mint green shirt, a mint green beanie that said DOPE in white letters and my black TOMS. I never looked so nice before usually i wear my sisters o,d clothes which are way out of style. I got my water bottle and my IPhone 4 and left the house. Was walking outside when I seen this nice white car pull up to me I looked closer and it was Zoey. I got in the passenger seat and she handed me a Starbucks cup and told me to drink it. And in return I said thank you.

We pulled up to the school and I. Was pretty nervous no one has ever seen me look like this before but they better get use to it. I put n my game face and got out the car.

Zoey: You look cute

Me: Thanks.

And with that she ran into Dre's arms. There so cute together. I walked into the school building and everybody's eyes were on me. Boys were drooling and girls were mugging me. I just ignored them and walked to my class. I walked in and Dranae was in my seat talking to her CLICK I didn't want any drama so I sat in another seat. I was minding my own business playing on my phone when a shadow came across me. It was Jacob the most popular and finest guy in school.

Jacob: Get out my seat hoe.

Me:1 there's a thousand seats in here 2 I'm not one of yo little hoes that you be leading on.

Jacob: I don't hit females.

Me: And you must think I'm scared. I said pulling up my shirt showing him my 9mm I bought without telling Ashely. She'll probably kill me.

Jacob: same here little mama. He said showing me his 9mm also.

And with that the bell rung I pushed passed him and went to lunch. I don't have any friends so I sit by myself until someone grabbed my arm it was Zoey.

Zoey: you looking to cute to be sitting by yourself sit with me.

We walked to her table and guess who was sitting there talking to Dre. Yup. Jacob. And I had to sit next to him but I moved as far away from him as possible.

Dre: Damn Stacey what's wrong witchu?

Jacob: So that's your name. Lil mama pulled a gun on me this morning for no rea-

Stacey: uh uh don't play that card you called me a hoe and that's one thing I'm not so get on with yo ass.

Dre: DAMN NIGGA.

Zoey: You are Ashely's sister

Dre: FORREAL doe.

Jacob: Damn Ma you act like you hate me and we just met.

Stacey: You lucky I'm a nice person. Hi, my name is Stacey. I'm 15 white,Mexican, and black and I like to play video games.

Jacob: ok ok. My name is Jacob but hey call me Blue Jay. I'm 16. Black and White and I like you.

I was mad blushing. He likes me. OMG.

Stacey: Cool.

Jacob: I see you blushing. He said while putting a French fri in his mouth.

UGHH what am I getting myself into.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER THANKS.