C h a p t e r 4 5

She wasn't herself. I knew straight away that i'd be getting the silent treatment as soon as she woke up. The look on her face says it all.

"Idiot" Lauren muttered as i walked by her.

"Shut up Lauren you don't have to remind me" i said, rolling me eyes.

She let out a short and silent laugh while she shook her head, her eyes were glued to you.

"Did you seriously believe that dick? I mean, after everything she went through?" Lauren said, loud enough for me to hear but quiet enough so nobody else could interfere.

"It just shocked me, hearing it coming from someone. I wasn't thinking straight ok i know I'm stupid for causing a scene"

"You're just stupid for listening to him" she comments.

"Ok Lauren, i get it"

I walked away from Lauren, I don't think that conversation was going anywhere positive. I opened the bedroom door a little and saw Camila, sitting on the bed reading peacefully. I smiled at the sight of her and slowly entered the room. She knew i was in the room, she just didn't pay any attention to me.

I crawled onto the bed and sat behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder. She continued to read.

"Not talking to me today?" I whispered in her ear. She turned the page.

"Mila" i whined, dragging her name as i spoke.

"Im just not in the best of moods" she whispered. I kissed her neck softly a few times. She smiled a little and looked at me.

"Stop it" she mumbled.

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that. I know you're sorry baby" she said, kissing my chin.

"Im really really sorry" i mumble against her shoulder.

She looked like she was thinking. I don't want her to feel like she needs to keep it all to herself.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her. She looked at me with a sad smile.

"Do you ever imagine what it could have been like if we were happily married and had our own little family?" She asked quietly.

"We'll get there one day, i promise"

"But things are going to be a lot harder when it comes to having kids" she sighed.

"Mila, there are other ways"

"Other ways that we can work around?"

"Well...i could carry the baby" i said.

"But y/n, you're always working. You're going to be touring, recording, going to meeting, interviews-"

"I'd give it all up any day if thats what it takes for us to start a family" i say truthfully, I hugged her tighter.

"I promise you, I'm going to be a better girlfriend" she whispers. I silents laugh and kiss her cheek.

"By becoming my wife?" I whisper in her ear.

"Is that really what you want?"