C h a p t e r 4 2

"So are you going to tell me what really happened yesterday at the beach?" Cara said as she cleaned the kitchen. Camila, Lauren, Ally, Normani and Dinah are all out shopping.

"I did tell you"

"The dehydrated fish story is bullshit!" Cara laughed. I sighed and turned to her.

"Seriously Cara, nothing happened"

"I know when you're lying" she smirks.

"Clearly, you don't as I'm not lying" i shrugged.

Cara stayed quiet after she chuckled. Damn, how does she know something happened.

"Im going to let you know one thing" she spoke.

"Camila told Lauren"

"Of course she did" i sighed. So much for 'keep this quiet'.

"And Lauren told you, am i right?" I said.

"Yup"

I get it, Lauren is Camila's best friend and Cara is my best friend, but once one person knows about something, it spreads so fast. I don't want that.

"You gotta tell Lauren to stop telling you everything Camila tells her, its private, she told her in trust" i said.

"Chill out, i'll tell her ok" Cara shrugs.  I felt a little angry. If Camila spills out all her feelings for me to Lauren, Lauren will tell Cara and Cara will know about Camila's feeling before i do.

----

"Did you have a good time shopping?" I asked Camila as she threw herself on the sofa.

"Yeah. Only thing that ruined it was that the girls kept questioning me about you. About us." she said.

"Oh no, the thought of me totally completely ruined your day? Im hurt" i joke. She smirks and shakes her head.

"Shut up you dork" she mumbled.

"By the way, you know how you told Lauren about what happened at the beach? Yeah, well she told Cara and Cara brought it back to me" i explained. Camila's eyes widened.

"What if shes told the girls?" She said, placing her hands over her face.

"They probably know Camila. Theres nothing we can do about it now" i shrugged.

"Damn. They know. It all makes sense" she mumbled.

"We've not even had a proper conversation about it yet, what do we do?" She added.

I shrugged as i didn't have any ideas. "We just don't talk about it"

"Wow, have i ever told you that you're a really helpful person?" She said sarcastically.

I smiled. "No, but i know now" i winked, she chuckled and held her arms out. I shook my head and laughed.

"The girls are in"

"Im not even allowed to hug you?" She shrugs.

"Not until we've had that conversation" i winked before leaving the room she was in.

----

We were all eating really good food. Camila was sat beside me and Dinah was sat opposite me. Dinah kept staring with that mischievous smirk plastered on her face.