I come up with the reason, "I just thought that I will wait for you here so we could get there together."

Konohamaru stopped where he is, and because he's holding Kyo's hand, he stopped too. And for some reason, I could see it from here that his cheeks has a faint blush.

Oh come on, it's not like it's a big deal. We've been living under the roof for quite some time now. He should get used to it and not be shy about.

Kyo turned to look at us alternately then finally stopped to Konohamaru in the second turn, "You're right, dad. She's not a full pledged monster like you told me so."

"Whaa?!" Konohamaru burst out like he was alarmed or something then immediately covered Kyo's mouth.

"Why'd the heck you call her that in front of her?" He asked to Kyo in a whisper, trying his hard to smile at him so he won't sound like he's mad.

I admit that I kinda felt insulted when he called me that I'm not a full pledged demon or something (-__-'')

Kyo tried to answer Konohamaru, but he didn't understand him because he's covering Kyo's mouth with his hand. Kyo pointed Konohamaru's hand that was covering his mouth restraining him to talk.

"What's wrong with being honest?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong with being honest, but being too honest was also a bad thing."

Kyo raises an eyebrow at him questioningly, "and why is that?" He asked confused.

"They're things you needed to keep something just to yourself." Kyo just answered him an "ohh" in understanding? I don't know (-__-)

"Sorry, mom! I didn't mean to say that! I was just kidding!" He says then followed by a chuckle, and on the other side. Konohamaru laughed nervously as they both look on my direction.

Why are they trying so hard to explain themselves? I wasn't asking for it in the first place.

I just turned my back on them, "just hurry up or the food will turn cold."

We sent on the dining room and went on our designated seats.

"Omelets?" asked Konohamaru.

"Got a problem?"

"N-no, not at all!" (O_O)

I carried Kyo to help him sit on his chair on the dining table. Apparently, his part of the table was on the middle, mine was the left side and right side was Konohamaru which is we faced to each other and Kyo was parting us.

Get the picture?

"Not just omelets, it's rolled omelets! And there's also steamed rice, fried tofu, miso soup, onion rings. Mom cooked pancakes too. There's also a bowl of strawberries."

I went to the refrigerator to get the fresh milk and took three cups with me and returned to the table.
I assisted to get Kyo's breakfast and after that, we all ate our breakfast quietly.

No one even dares to make even a single noise on plates by the frictions of the chopsticks, spoons and forks.

Well, that's great.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Yes?" both of us said at the same time.

"When did you get married?"

Me: *cough*cough*
Konohamaru: *swallowed what was in his mouth─whole.*took a drink at his glass of water*coughs*
Kyo: *wondering if he just said something wrong*

"Why did you brought that kind of topic suddenly?" I asked, as I fought the urge to raise a voice.

"What makes you ask that?" asked Konohamaru who didn't wasted any efforts to hold himself by thinking he may surprise the little boy.