"YUUUMIII!!!!" He screamed, leaping out and pushed me off him in a blink of an eye, backing up on the wall, pulled his blanket and covered his body with it as to make himself think secured.
"Wha-wh-what are you doing here?!"

"Waking you up." I answered coolly.

"And why the hell you're in my bed?!"

"I should ask you the same thing, you moron," I growled.

"How would I know? I was sleeping! Hope you're not here to take advantage of me sleeping!"

"For you're information, You're the one who pulled me."

his eyes blink for a second, "I pulled you in the bed?"

"Yes, It was so tight that I couldn't let go, so I tried to wake you up again instead so I could do both things in one shot. Get the picture?"

"And you kept saying 'i love you'.."

Hmm? (O.O)?

We both look down who just jumped into our conversation and it's between us.

"AHHH!!!" Konohamaru screams frantically echoing in the entire room and immediately covered himself in a blanket much to my disappointment. It's cute to see him blush.

Kyo, when did you get here? (─ ─ ")

"I-I-I said that?!" Konohamaru asked frantically under the covers.

Kyo nodded, "but you didn't mentioned mother's name. You mentioned the name Miki instead."

"I DID?!"

I can tell which was his head, so I knocked Konohamaru at the top of his head, "calm down, will you?" (-__-)

"Y-yes, ma'am," he says and his head grew a lump that had been visible under the covers.

"Who was Miki?" He asked puffing his cheeks with air.

The sheets let out a soft sound of poof that I guess, he just transformed. Then he turned towards us, only his face was visible from him who was wrapped in his blanket.

"Don't tell me you're cheating?"

( ̄_ ̄)・・・

"Ahh!!!"

"Will you stop screaming?"

"What did you do to him?! Damn it, Yumi! I need some explaining!"

"I knocked him off, is that obvious?" I knock him off too like what I did to his so called father─oh wait, correction─stupid so called father.
Look, I'm not in the mood right now so don't play dumb with me (-__-#)

"Dad! Mom was scary! " He cried throwing himself to Konohamaru who was still wrapped in his blanket.

"I'll talk to her," he said patting his head then he turned his attention on my with a growl under his throat, "Look what you've done!" He says, more like lecturing I guess? he was glaring at me.

"Just give it a rest, will you? It's not like I was trying to kill you."

"Then don't give us a menacing looking eyes!" (メ' ロ ')

"This how my eyes looks like every time somebody was pissing me off. Just get use to it," I turned my back on them, "Breakfast is ready, I expect the two of you to come over," I said simply, then I made my way on the dining room first before them.

"You're still here?"-Konohamaru.

I turned to look at them as they went down the stairs.

For some reason that I don't know, I had stopped walking and I had blacked out.