chapter 11-swag

Luna's pov:
Luna and Y/N were playing games, Luna said, "I feel like? OH DORITOS!!!", So me and Y/N got Doritos and we ate it. "wait lets get our swag glass",said me.so we got our swag DORITOS glasses while eating. "😂",Y/N laugh.So then I went to the puppies and checked it, "hello! My little adore! Are you fine?''. I said. Then I gave them some food. Then Y/N gave some water to. "Okay! So? What do we do now?",Y/N said at me.but then I did not know what to do. So I said i was going to go somewhere because, I need to meet someone. "Really? Your going?!",said Y/N,because she wanted to come. "No can do! Sorry",I said to Y/N and left.

~1 hour later~

Y/N's pov:
  When Luna was back I was eating Doritos, she bouth something and it was lots of Doritos I don't know why? But I still go with it. "You bouth lots of Doritos!", said me Y/N while I had a shocked face. "Ya ya ya! I'm going to eat the Doritos...if you don't want",Luna said while I was looking at her. Then after eating the Doritos we sleep. "HeY! LuNa wAcE uP!",said Celestia with a crazy voice and face because of something.

  Then she looked at Luna while I was sleeping

  Then she looked at Luna while I was sleeping. "Huh?" Luna yawns. "Wake up!" Said Celestia while I was sleeping. "It's stil-".i could not get to finish what to say.