Chapter 1-First day at the castle

Guard1's pov:

When Y/N came the guard 1 said 'who are you?' Said guard 1 'I'm Y/N and I'm hear because Princess Luna said to me to come here. Then the guards open the gate.

Luna's pov:

Y/N came and then Princess Luna run so fast to Y/N. 'Glad your here!' Said Luna in a exited voice 'hi Princess Luna I glad to see you too!' Said Y/N with a exited voice.then Princess Celestia came in. 'Luna did you call her?' Said Celestia with a lovely voice 'yes yes sister I did I call her because everyone was busy.' Said Princess Luna in a lazy voice.

Y/N's pov:

When Luna showed Y/N her room Y/N was weirded out. ' you like it?!' Said Luna with a happy voice. 'Nice it's so nice love it!' Said Y/N. When Luna show Y/N her games Y/N wanted to play it so Luna played with Y/N.

Luna's pov:

     When Luna was so hungry and Y/N was hungry  to they ask Celestia if they can have chips (cheese chips). "Sister can Y/N and me have chips"  said Luna, with a kind and Y/N. Then Celestia said ok but don't eat to much. "Ya ya ya we know sis!" Said Luna, with a  loud voice (not that loud).

A/N:
Hi I'm back and hope you like it and hope you comment and vote and follow me plz.