Chapter 9-going to get a toy for our pets

Luna's pov:
     When we were home from the vet. it was night so we had to sleep."lets go and sleep ok?",said Luna."yup let's sleep the vet took so long! Why?...IS THE PLACE OF AN VET SO LONG!?!?",then Y/N look at Luna with a scared face (sorry but it's like this 😧 I think so anyways sorry I do not know how to say it) then they put there pets,Luna's was a German shelpered and Y/N was a German Shepard to. So they put there pets to sleep, then they sleep.

~6 hours later~

    Y/N's pov:
        When it was morning Celestia came in,then put on here banana suit then said,"IM A BANNANA!!!",reapetedly.then we woke up because Celestia said "IM A BANNANA!!",then Luna was so mad she said to her older sis to go out,"SIS!! GET OUT WE WERE SLEEPING!! AND DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT?!",then Luna use her magic to Carry out Celestia."why?! Do you want me to go?! I wanna stay!",said Celestia.with a crazy STUPIED eyes.then they were so hugery so they got snacks."lets eat this chips!",then they bouth ate the chips.then we went to a pet store for toys for our pet."yes there it is! It's the lucky bone!",said Luna.then luna and Y/N got it."yes! We got it!",said Y/N.then they paid for it."come on let's go!",said Luna.then they went back to the castle.