Chapter 12-saying good bye :(

Luna's pov:
    Today it's now a sad day because my sister told me it's good bye to Y/N I feel sad and it's still a raining day."Hey! Luna! Wanna go somewhere? Luna?" Y/N said while I watch outside not listening to           Y/N."sorry..."I said to Y/N as I face to her."what's going on? Luna? Tell me" Y/N ask me as I face her and she wonders why i am sad."it's! TIME!".my sister said while I was talking with Y/N as I face down."Y/N I need to tell you that *whispers* it's time to say good bye.

  Y/N's pov:
  As Luna said it I was sad and I said to Celestia if I can leave tomorrow because I wanna stay one last day as I went to bed I hugged Luna. "Pls don't forget me"............."HUH?!". Luna said."where is-" Luna asked."sorry she left she said good bye already and she said she left you 10 Gifts! And she will send something to but" Celestia tried to help me but I was a bit fine and I looked at the gifts I was amazing there was a plush of me and her! And also a big present! My eyes were so happy....but I will remembered Y/N until the end!

A/N:
Hey guys this story is going to end but I hope you check the other one that I'm still making! Hope you like it!