Ninety four

George grabbed him into a hug.

"I've missed you big brother." He says, as if they were parted because of usual circumstances and not because George was practically running halfway the country with a kidnapped bloke he claims to love.

Paul snapped out of it and hugged him back.

"You've gotten taller." Was all that Paul could say. He tried to relax, really. But the heavy little thing in his pocket was really stressing him out.

"And you've got thinner." A concerned look flashed in George's eyes, taking Paul completely off guard. "Have you been eating well?"

"Erm.. not really---"

"Good! Because Ringo and I whipped up a little something for you two." George beamed, grabbing his wrist and walked over to the dining room.

"I hope it isn't meatloaf. I'm trying vegan diet this time." Paul said, sitting down.

"Oh, really?" George teased. "What made you turn away from meat?"

Paul shrugged. "Meat isn't really that healthy."

A knowing grin made it's way up to George's lips.

"But it's tastier." He grins. "Excuse me, I need to help Ritchie with the cake." George laughs. "He's really clumsy with these things, you know?"

"Yeah." Paul nodded stiffly. Something was off. Really off with George. But that was George, weird, psychotic, but he was his brother.

Shit. Paul thought, wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans. What if he'll suspect? Calm down Macca. Calm down.

The syringe in his pocket didn't really help that much.