(9) Little Emo Jock

(9) Little Emo Jock

After those words were said, for the next two weeks, Lucas hadn't spoken a word to me, much less looked at me. It was frustrating and I could only get more pissed off everytime I saw him purposly ignoring me. By the end of the third week I had cracked, and as Lucas turned away from me again, I screamed out in frustration.

"What is your problem?" I spoke through grit teeth.

 Lucas ignored me although and kept walking, as if I never existed, was never there.

"Why are you ignoring me? If anyone should be doing the ignoring, it should be me." I said, grabbing his arm.

Lucas tried to shake out of my grasp, but I wasn't having any of it.

"What the cow Lucas!" I said, growing more and more frustrated by the second.

"STOP." He finally spoke, but instead of a quiet speech, I got a loud one. "Why do you find so much fun in bugging me? You said yourself you didn't want to talk to me anymore, do you have to change you mind?"

He twisted around to look at me and instead of the lazy, or even smug look I was expecting, I was met with a wild, fierce look.

"Just shut up for once, Roxanna!" He grit his teeth together "You're such an idiot!"

 Sighing quietly, I glanced up at him, before shrugging. "Come on Lucas," I said, patting his arm "Don't be such a little emo jock."

I chuckled to myself as his face grew red with anger.

"Okay, okay! I'm truly, completely sorry!" I bit my lip to keep form laughing as he only seemed to get more pissed off by this.

 I could feel my own face go red, I couldn't hold in the giggles, I couldn't! Suddenly, a giggle burst out through my lips and soon enough I was rolling on the floor laughing.