Never Again... I Promise (Finale)

Word Count: 3,725 (A/N: So it looks like this is the end everyone. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading. God I'm Undertale trash but who cares! The amazing art work, videos, and Undertale itself belongs to their respectable owners, not me. Anyways, see you guys in my other stories. Love you all! <3)

Many voices speaking a bit too loudly caused you to give a groan in annoyance. Silence followed soon after to which you gave a small smile and were getting comfortable again, almost dozing asleep before a sudden embrace was given to you before you gave a yelp, being pulled into someone's chest who was obviously taller than you by many inches.

"HUMAN! YOU'VE AWAKEN FROM YOUR NAP! THANK GOODNESS!!!"

You gave a small smile before giving him a slight hug, still a bit disoriented and weak from what you had just gone through. He seemed to not want to let go as the hug went on for several more seconds and you couldn't help but give a slight laugh when Toriel spoke up.

"Papyrus, I believe they do need some space. We're not sure as to what caused them to collapse in the first place."

The taller skeleton gently set you down before nodding slightly. "SORRY HUMAN. MY APOLOGIES YOUR MAJESTY."

Several seconds passed as Toriel seemed to fidget in anticipation and impatience. Quickly, you found yourself engulfed in another hug, a warm tunic meeting your face. "My child, I was so worried..."

A soft smile grew on your face at the shakiness in her words, almost sounding as if she was on the verge of tears. Your arms gently wrapped around her as you snuggled yourself deeper into her motherly embrace. "Sorry I worried you mom. I'll try not to let it happen again."

"I call hugging the little punk next!!!"

"I actually believe I should in apology for almost ending the human's life Undyne."

"Not fair! All of us tried to kill them at least once!"

When Toriel let you go your eyes subconsciously traveled to Sans' form when Undyne spoke about everyone attempting to try and kill you. Just as you suspected, Sans grin was still present on his face as normal, but the white pinpricks in his eyes that were usually incredibly white, had now dimmed noticeably to a stormy gray.

You gave a small frown. 'Yeah... and I've killed everyone in a different timeline... or would've if Sans hadn't thankfully been there and stopped me...'

After you were given a bone crushing hug from Undyne, Asgore gave a much more gentle hug which was surprising due to his miraculous height. Alphys soon followed who wasn't a fan of hugs, so instead she patted you on the back with a small smile. The final one who didn't hug you was Sans who still looked off to the side, a distant look still in his eyes.

Gently, you walked towards his form and slowly wrapped your arms around his torso. He tensed as his left eye flashed blue before quickly looking down at you to which you gave him a sheepish and apologetic smile. His breathing that had sped up seconds before, now slowed and returned your affectionate and much needed gesture for the inner turmoil of both his feelings and his thoughts running rapidly in his head.

As the two of you embraced, you whispered to him so that the others chattering excitedly wouldn't hear what you were saying. "Thank you for keeping your promise."