It's A Beautiful Day To Be Burning In Hell

(Word Count: 2,828. Video and art work along with Undertale does not belong to me. I hope you guys enjoy! Major feels ahead! :3)

 The pain. The everlasting hell that I'm in after all of the innocent monsters I was forced to kill all in an internal battle to keep my soul from the devilish flower. Now I question myself as I'm walking through the Judgement Hall: Was this really worth it? All the lives I've ended, all of my friendships I've destroyed, just for my stupid human soul? One feeble soul over hundreds of monsters?

Worst of all, I've ruined a possible friendship with Sans because... of Papyrus's...

"heya."

At that voice my gaze shot up to see Sans leaning against one of the white pillars with a grin on and his hands in his pockets.

"you've been busy, huh?"

A sudden tightness in my throat caused me to swallow thickly. Acid was bubbling in my stomach as he simply stared at me with emotionless eyes, the white pinpricks focused on me.

"so, i've got a question for ya." He stood up straight, no longer leaning on the pillar as his body turned to face me. "do you think even the worst person can change... that everybody can be a good person, if they just try?"

I remained quiet, not sure how to answer his question. It seemed rhetorical anyhow. He simply chuckled before shrugging. "all right."

His eyes then closed as he clenched and un-clenched his hands. "well, here's a better question."

That's when his eyes went into those dark black voids as his voice lowered even more in octave until it sounded more like a growl. "do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."

Flowey stared at me from the door leading to Asgore's throne and gave a tight nod with a grin before venturing into the room. I took a deep breath before taking a shaky step forward. Sans gave a soft sigh with his eyes closed.

"welp... sorry, old lady." His left hand began to glow a brilliant bright blue as he raised it to me before opening his eyes. The left eye seemed to be as if a blue flame was dancing wildly while the other remained black as his grin seemed to grow even more. "this is why i never make promises."

My grip loosened on my knife as I kept my gaze steady with his glare. I would've had tears running down my face by now... that is, if I had any to spare. I already wept them all. Besides, I deserve this anyway. I no longer bothered trying to keep the monster dust off of my body. More added to it every time so, like everything else, I gave up.

Everything I've done deserves a consequence, and I'm more than ready to accept mine.
Sans eyes closed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. A pang in was in my chest as I could see a small tear, barely noticeable, falling down his face.

"it's a beautiful day outside... birds are singing... flowers are blooming. on days like this, kids like you," His eyes snapped open to reveal the dancing blue flame. Not only did that look terrify me, nor the blue and white bones that he summoned, but his next words also caused shivers to run down my spine as his voice lowered to a growl. "Should be burning in hell."