15| Lily of the valley

Hiiii Babes!

A little Mature content at the beginning /:

Vote and comment!

Will edit later...

Jacob's POV 
-

"Shit Jacob!.." Vanessa moaned, arms around my neck, me on top of her and her legs around my waist as i'm buried deep inside her. We were both sweaty and panting and a mess. "I'm close Jacob" she whispered.

"Me too" I groaned slowly thrusting inside her, my left arm holding the head bored and my right on her thigh, holding her steady.

"Uhh fuck" she dragged as her eyes rolled back and her head buried in the pillow, i knew she was about to come so i stared to pick up my paste and slammed into her harder. She screamed as her legs started shaking, i couldn't help but smile at how i make her come. It just pushes my sex drive.

"You gonna come for me baby ?" I asked dipping my head down into the side of her neck and started nipping it. Her nails started digging in my back.

"Shit yes" she screamed out, she suddenly held onto me with both hands. Pulling my closer as her orgasm passed, i didn't really care if i came. I didn't even wanna do this in the first place. called her over to talk and she started tempting me instead so i gave her what she wanted.

After she calmed down from her orgasm, she let me go and started laughed.

"That was a big stress reliever" she blushed, i pulled out of her and she flinched when i did. I laughed at her and she rolled her eyes. I pulled on a boxer and some sweats and laid next to her, she turned over laying on my side. Her hand over my chest, her breathing uneven.

"Babe, You didn't cum... again. Why do you do that ?" she whispered.

"Just being a gentleman and letting you cum first, i guess"

"But you never cum after" she giggled.

"I'm too tired too cum" i lied and she just kept giggling, annoying me a bit but i just kept quiet.

When you're drunk on guilt like i am, cumin doesn't matter. I feel so terrible about what I've been doing and to add more pressure to the cut Brianna lost her memory and doesn't remember me.

I'm excited that she woke up and that she's okay but i i'm just so scared to go see her, hearing her voice would make me happy but i don't think i know how to handle her asking who i am.

"Babe, what's on you're mind ?" she started rubbing circles on my chest. Lord if she doesn't stop calling me that i'm gonna yell at her.

"Oh, so now you wanna talk" i threw her a playful mean look and she laughed.

"Shut up, you goof!" She gave me a light tap on my face then squeezed my cheeks and kissed my lips. I pushed her off immediately, standing to my feet and standing in front of the bed looking down at her.

"Vanessa, just... would you please stop with the lovey dovy behavior, we are not in a relationship." I yelled unwillingly at her, she frowned covering her naked body with the silk sheets on the bed. 

"Jacob... i'm sorry." she sighed covering her face "I'm a little to affectionate, you know that" her voice trembled.

"Don't start crying, please." i walked over to the bed and pulled her into my arms "You know why i'm like this" she nodded.

"Just tell me what it is you want to talk about... i just wanna comfort you, that's all." she whispered looking up at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Brianna woke up..."