3| Another Day Without You

Brianna in the media

~ Jacob's POV ~

I was awaken by my nurse opening my windows and pulling back my curtains letting in light in the room, i groaned at the brightness and covered my face. Another morning with out Brianna next to me and another morning waking up in this hospital with a broken leg. Today marks two days that Brianna has been in the coma, the doctor said she's recovering but their are not sure if she'll wake up from the coma but he injuries from the accident are healing up. I'm lucky that i only got a broken leg and a bruises on my back and that's all but why did she have to surfer the most pain?

That should be me in that coma. I should be the one with all those in juries not my princess, my wife, my queen...my world not her why her? why my pride and joy? why? i'll answer that, because i was to angry at her to concentrate on the road that night. I was being a asshole raising my voice at her, What was i thinking raising my voice at her? even though she apologized a million times i still shouted at her and made her feel bad, even though this was usual thing, every time we go out she would always get drunk and do stupid stuff but i had to chose this night to get mad about it and look what happened, and i totally regret it now.

"Mr. Perez..." the nurse said looking down at her clip board, standing next to me while half my body was covered, ugh i hate this gown it make me hot and shit "It's time for your shower" she smiled up at me, the fuck is she smiling for? there nothing to smile about, i have a damn broken leg and she's smiling. She probably just wants to see the D. As you can see i'm in a very bitchy mood.

"I could shower my self" i growled at her, even though i couldn't.

"I know Jacob but you still need my help to strip you" she giggled .

"Hey that's not funny, that's cheating i have a wife , the only woman that should be allowed to strip me is in a coma and your laughing?" guilt and regret flashed across her face.

"I'm sorry Mr. Perez" she said looking at the floor.

"You should be" i said looking at her like she was a piece of shit, well she is for joking with me like that.

"I know..Mrs. Perez everything will_"

"Be okay right?" i cut her off finishing her sentence.

"Yeah_"

"WRONG!! Nurse, y'all can't even tell me when she's gonna wake up but she's gonna be okay?"

"I assure_"

"Help me out this bed please!" i said lifting my upper body up.

"Okay Sir" she mumbled walking over to me.

~~~~

"Ohh Tina stop" i groaned slapping Tina's hand away from out of my hair "I hate when people play with my hair"

"Why are you acting so grumpy?"

"No reason" I grumbled.

"I took a day off from work to come spend sometime with you and your acting like a grumpy old bitch" she joked laughing.

"You know why Tee" i sighed, she put a chair next to my bed side and i turned my body to face her while she sat there.

"I told you stop blaming this on yourself" she said rubbing my forehead while her thumb, i sighed.

"I can't help it Tina...i just feel.. like.." i looked off "Like i could of not been mad" i shrugged.

"Jacob look at me" she said, i did "I bet if Bri finds out that you were blaming this on your self she would be mad at you"

"She would, she already thinks i'm mad at her for getting drunk so she'll be mad at me"

"Shut up Jacob" she laughed "Your too...i don't even know what to call you" she got up and stood by the window that was showing a good view of the city "Depressing, your so depressing it makes me depressed. Now i'm over here thinking about how i'm gonna pay my next bill even though i already did"

"I just wish i wasn't mad at her that's all, i should of kept my eye's on the road" i said to myself as i watched Tina look outside my window, she promised she'll stay here with me when she could till i leave the hospital, she's best friend i could ask for while my other best friend slash my everything is in a coma. It's good to have a back up. My door opened and my other two best friends walked in, Chresanto and Rayan.

"Is there a Jacob Perez in here?" Chresanto asked jokingly as he and Rayan walked over to me both giving me a dap.

"How you feeling man?" Rayan asked me.

"I'm okay just worried about Brianna" i sighed and looked over at Tina as she cursed Chresanto telling him to get away from her as he tried to kiss her. I laughed silently and then back at Rayan.

"So..she really is in a coma?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah" he did something that shocked me, he started crying hard in his palms.

"Oh Ray" Tina said running over to him and pulled him into a hug "Shhh" he buried his face in her neck crying, soon Chresanto started crying to and then Tina but i wasn't crying, i did that to many time's already.

"I left town for a few days and she gets hurt" i heard Rayan yell, Rayan's Brianna's brother by the way and their really close "Came in last night, mom's gonna kill me"

He saying he left town for a few days and she gets hurt, makes me feel even worse. He's making it sound like i'm a bad person are i tried to hurt her, Why would i hurt that woman of my dreams?

"I'm gonna go to her room now but Tina can you come with me? i don't think i could go alone" Rayan said in a sad tone, Why does he sound like he's doing a stage play are something ? he's always like this when it comes to her and not to mention he has a crush on Tina to but she rejected him so many times it like he's ding it on purpose to get attention from her like that corny line he just said.

"Sure Ray" Tina smiled as the two walked out the room leaving me and Chresanto alone and then someone ran into my room like a mad man crying their eye's put, when the person walked up to me i realized it was Jessie, Brianna's best friend.

"She won't wake up" she said to me, while tears ran down her face like water works.

"She's in a coma what do you expect" i said in a duh tone.

"Aye come here" Chresanto said getting up from the chair he was sitting in extending his arms to give her a hug, she wasted no time crashing her body onto his and hugging him tightly crying even harder. I just wanted all this to stop the more people felt sad and cried about Brianna the more i wanted to kill my self for what happened.

I Just Wish This Was A Dream......

~~~~

vote! comment! add to your library