4| When They Met \\ A Flash Back \\

Craig in the media

Flash Back....

~~~~

Before Brianna ever met Jacob she use to be in a abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend named Craig. He use to treat her like shit and beat on her like a dumy, he said he did it because he loved her and most of the time he was drunk when he did and he only drunk when he was angry so he would get drunk and he would beat Brianna and then tell her he did it out of love but most of the time he would think Brianna was cheating. He didn't even allow her to get her own job, he made her a stay at home and cook, clean and do chores for him and run errands like she was a maid. He never really appreciated her like he should.

Brianna cooked Craig's break fast and watched him as he drove off for work. She had to do some shopping for things for the house so she got ready and took the bus to the super market. While she was putting things in her basket her phone rang it was her best friend Jessie.

"Hey Jess, Sup?" she cheered, this was the only time she felt happy, when ever her best friend called her it brought her joy.

"Chillin' with a guy i just met" Jessie answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and i want you to meet him too. I told him about you and he said he wants to meet you also" Brianna sighed deeply thinking how mad Craig would be if she went to meet this guy that she didn't know.

"Jess you know i can't"

"Forget Craig for right now, what he doesn't know won't hurt him girl" Jessie laughed while watching TV and looking over at the guy she wanted Brianna to meet.

"But you know how angry he gets" Bri whined.

"Brianna Wilson i( I tend to forget last names I use so it might change during the time she hasn't married Jacob yet) 'm picking you up in an hour you better be ready" Jessie said in a serious tone and hanged up.

Brianna shook her head and put her phone back in her pocket, when she got off the bus and walked to her apartment building, Jessie was already there with the guy, they were talking and standing by Jessie's car, as soon as Jessie and the guy saw Brianna walking to her apartment building they both smiled. Brianna told him to wait there while she talks to Brianna. Jessie ran up to Brianna before she walked inside the building because Bri didn't see them.

"Hey Brianna" Jessie said giving her a hug.

"Hey Jess" Brianna smiled hugging back, she noticed a guy standing by jessie's car smiling their way.

"Is that the guy you wanted me to meet so badly over there by your car?" Brianna asked pointing at him.

"Yeah that's him" Jessie nodded.

"Oh he's fine" Brianna said biting her lip "Where the hell did you meet him?"

"At a business meeting, i thought he was the perfect kind of guy for you, he was interested in me but i told him i'm not looking right now but i have a friend who is" Jessie said.

"You told him i was single?" Brianna asked widening her eyes.

"Yeah" Jessie answered innocently.

"Why the fuck would you say that? are you trying to get me killed? you know how Craig is you know what he does to me. Why? now this fine ass Afro, hippie looking guy is gonna be on to me like glue! look how he's looking at me"

"Look chill" Jessie laughed "He's a cool guy and he won't be onto you like you think. I just hate what Craig's doing to you and i thought why not introduce you two and then if you two start to get serious you could tell Jacob what Craig's doing to you and if he really love's you he'll help"

"But i can't tell him and how do you and i know for sure he'll help me with that ?"

"Look, you need to get away from Craig and find someone who'd appreciate you and treat you like the human you are, that's why i wanted you to me Jacob. I had a long talk with him and realized you two have so much in common it's scary!" Jessie laughed and Bri nodded.

"Ok" Brianna groaned, Bri was a little angry but behind that anger was fear, fear that Craig would find out about Jacob. Craig doesn't allow Brianna to talk to other men because he thinks she'll end up leaving him for them and he also thinks Bri's his property and his only. Brianna checked the time and saw there was 5 hours left till Craig get's home.

"I have two hours to spear" Brianna smiled.

"Great" Jessie cheered and called Jacob over he was playing around with his phone looking bored. He smiled and walked over to them "By the way the meeting was at that big building down town and i met him there, i think he works there" Jessie whispered as he slowly walked over to them "He looks rich" Jessie snickered and Brianna laughed a little to hard

"Hi i'm Jacob" he said shaking Bri's hand

"Hi, Brianna" she said giving him a grin, Jacob wasn't showing it but he was really nervous

To him she looked like his dream girl, someone he would wife and give all his money and love to. It was like love at first sight for him but to her it was just meeting someone new with out Craig knowing, she was scared out of her mind that Craig would find out or one of the neighbors would tell him like they always did. He stared right into her brown eye's the whole time, there was something about them that made him want her more

"Your so beautiful in person" he smiled at her and she blushed

"Thanks"

"I'll pick you up in two hours Jacob, i'll let you two get to know each other" they watched Jessie get into her car and drive off, Jacob turned back to Brianna and took her bags out of her hands, she giggled and gave him them even though they were only two bags. Brianna and Jacob ended up talking for more than two hours, they had a god conversation and Brianna started liking him

"I hope to see you again Brianna" He said standing by Jessie's car

"Me too" Brianna nodded

"You could get my number from Jessie and hit me up anytime you wanna talk ok?"

"Ok" she smiled

"If she doesn't let me know and i'll kidnap her and bring her to you" Jessie said making Brianna and Jacob laugh

"That would be nice" he chuckled winking at Brianna.

"I like you two together, if y'all never get together my nick name isn't match maker anymore" Jessie said doing a dismissal sign with her hands.

~~~~

vote! comment! add to your libary