8| Already Taken \\ A Flash Back \\

Play the song at the side cause it slays and cause it's Trey fucking Songz !

This chapter is violent.

Enjoy!

Flash Back....

~~~~

Brianna and Jacob has been messing around for about three weeks now, he meets her at her house and they do all kind of stuff but they mostly have sex because that's something Brianna has been missing from her and Crag's relationship, well they do it but he doesn't satisfy her but Jacob does. It's almost like Brianna's addicted to it now, the way Jacob's loves and caresses her body is just so foreign to her that she feel in love with the feeling and she still hasn't told Jacob that she's in a relationship and an abusive one at that. He just thinks she's not ready for a relationship and she lives with her cousin and he doesn't allow her to have company over when he's around. At least that's what she told Jacob and he doesn't really believe her but he knows he'll find out the truth soon.

Brianna decided to cook dinner at her place for him, he was on his way over and she couldn't wait for him to arrive. It was around 6 and Craig was working late tonight so Jacob had three hours left to spend with Bri before he comes home but....he's coming home a little early tonight but she doesn't know. As Brianna was just finishing up with the cooking and setting the table she heard a knock at the door, she smiled knowing it was Jacob. She was wearing a blue dress shirt with long sleeves that belonged to Jacob, she hides it with her things and she wasn't nothing but panties underneath and some jewelry, little makeup but she made sure to wear Jacob's favorite red lip stick and perfume.

"Coming!" she sang jogging to the door, she took a deep breath and opened the door eyeing Jacob. He eyed her too, biting his lip and stepping forward making her step back. Jacob closed the door behind him and chased Brianna inside as she ran and fell on the couch not seeing it in the way when she looked back at Jacob, Jacob chuckled scooping up her small body and holding her bridal style. Brianna smile and stared into his eyes before kissing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they deepened the kiss.

"God, i missed you" they said at the same time making each other gasp and blush, Jacob put her on her feet like she asked.

"I see you stole my shirt" Jacob said wrapping his arms around her waist following her to the kitchen, "You look sexy as ever in it" his eyes feel to her ass and he grabbed it teasing. She just blushed and slapped his hands away "I wanna take them off later" he whispers in her ear.

"Jake stooop , i made you dinner so lets eat then we'll decide what we'll do with me okay ?" Brianna said turning around pecking his lips, he smiled and nodded. Jacob sat down on the chair by the table and waited for Brianna to feed him.

"You know babe, i've been waiting for something like this too happen. Dinner, movies, sex, cuddle, morning sex, breakfast sex, shower sex, cuddle and watch TV and then some more sex but you playing" he pouted as Brianna just blushed.

"I told you already, my cousin is fucked up. He wouldn't allow it, so we'll just have to settle for dinner, movies and a little fooling around" she tapped his nose.

"But he won't be around and if he is we'll be quiet, i promise"

"Jake no, let it go." she sighed in frustration, he was making her feel even more guilty for lying. Jacob was a great guy but Craig isn't the type that takes a break up easily, this will take time.

"So...why don't you just stay at mine then ?" he shrugged "I live alone and we can be as loud as we want" he winked.

"You ready to eat or what ?" she said ignoring his comment.