Chapter 51 - Savage

Začať od začiatku

As the man fell down he heard several loud whoops as more people came at Carny who abandoned the man on the ground and with one swipe of his claws tore right through two other people with bandannas over their faces. Forgetting all about the Metal Man now, Carny launched himself into the mob of people who were coming at him from seemingly everywhere. They were all wielding bats, chains, bricks, some even had guns but none of that mattered to him as Carny sent his arm forward tearing right through a few who'd been lined up before he swept his arm across the street.

He let out another loud scream as he raised his arm up and cracked it like a whip sending all the people who were on his arm flying through the air like rag dolls. Another grabbed Carny by the shoulder before they sank a knife into his side, while another hit him with a bat, while another took out his knee with another bat. Carny's eyes went wide as he spun around sending the two with the bats crashing into the sides of a building, the third however was holding onto him for dear life as they continued to stab him. All that did was make Carny even angrier as he reached over his head, grabbing the person by the head and flipping them over his shoulder so fast that the broke the road. But he wasn't done yet, Carny looked down at the man he'd just flipped and starting pounding him further and further into the ground with his fists, wailing as he did. Others were still trying to hit him but Carny was so determined to put this one into the ground that he didn't even notice the others until he'd reduced this one's head to a pile of mush.

Only then did he look up and caught a baseball bat that someone had been aiming at his head with. The person with the bat immediately realized his mistake and tried to get away only for Carny to grab him by the back of his shirt and literally throw him through the air where he crashed through a window ten stories up.  It was around then that the mob realized that nothing they were doing was hurting Carny and had begun to run away, but was was having none of that. Screaming as he ran the one nearest to him on all fours Carny took out there leg, and like a wild animal he pounced on them clawing an biting until they simply stopped moving. He left them lying there before he got up and ran after the next one until finally Carny was surrounded by the bodies of everyone he'd just killed.

He looked around at them all and with his eyes getting so wide that it seemed like they'd just fall out Carny grabbed his head and screamed. He clawed his head until he heard the sounds of even more people screaming and he quit turning his own claws on himself before rushing toward the alley where he'd heard the scream. He found a shiny man standing over three- no four others but it was the shiny man that Carny wanted. His body was catching the light too much and Carny's eyes were brought solely to him as he charged down the alley on all fours with a wail. The shiny one looked up and stood there as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing before he reached over and threw a dumpster at him. The dumpster hit Carny right in the head but the collision did FAR more damage to it than it did to him.

Letting out another animalistic cry Carny jumped before he came down on the shiny one in a whirlwind of slashes. But none of them touched the shiny one as he brought both arms up and a green ball appeared around him that burned every time Carny touched it. He didn't care though as he kicked the ball with all of his might sending it shooting from the alley like it was a bullet before he chased after it. The ball burned right through all the walls that it touched as Carny chased it, again he was on all fours and his breath was steaming as the ball slowly came to a halt.

Carny though stopped dead in his tracks as a shadow came over him just before he reached the ball and without even thinking he slashed upwards. The metallic grinding and grounding of metal being split filled the area they were in now as Carny's claws tore through another shiny man that looked the same as the one inside the ball. His claws cutting him into six different parts as they fell to the ground sparking before Carny looked back at the one in the ball. If he had a face it'd be shocked right now as Carny thrust his arm forward his claws digging into the ball but never actually piercing it, but the burns that it were giving him were telling enough by the loud sizzle his fingers were making.