"Did you think of a name?" I asked, curiously. She quickly nodded and grinned to herself, while looking down at her daughter.

"Ashton would kill me— not that he's pretty fond of me anyway. I'm pretty sure he was waiting to use this name a decade from now but—" She paused, clearing her throat. She inhaled sharply. "Her name is Abigail."

I don't know the full context of their relationship, or what happened at Hemsworth for that matter, but I do know that one point in time, Ashton, Abigail, and Jenni knew each other.

"She saved me, and sometimes I wish I could have saved her." She bit harshly on her bottom lip. "She never got to see her baby boy and dammit." Jenni's voice croaked. "She deserved to."

I sighed, licking my lips. "Its a beautiful name." I put my hand on her shoulder for reassurance. Using her free hand, she gently squeezed mine.

"You never told me why you came here to talk you know." Jenni mentioned. The thoughts had slipped my mind and honestly, my problems with Calum seemed minuscule to what Jenni was currently experiencing.

"I don't know why to be honest. My mind was racing so I started walking and ended up here." I admitted. "I think for closure" I bit the tip of my tongue after saying that.

"With Calum?" She questioned. I nodded in response. She exhaled softly, infused with a cough as well. Silence arose once again.

"He loves you, you know." She finally mustered up. "More than anything."

The air felt hard as I dug my nails into the chair.  "I think that's what killed me the most." She continued. "I think I've always wanted someone to love me, but I came to realize that what I truly wanted was someone to love me the way Calum loved you."

I nodded taking it all in, for I didn't have much to say in the first place.  "Maybe he does, but the timing is wrong." I admitted.

"You two will find each other." She looked over to me. "When the time is right." She smiled warmly, the first time she really took her eyes of her daughter for more than a second.

I got up and smiled back at her. I looked down at her daughter, placing a small kiss on the plastic that surrounded her, as if it was armor. I hugged Jenni from behind, squeezing gently. It was the first time that we ever got along and a part me thinks that we might've if Calum was not in the picture.

That was a lie, but a woman could hope.

I leave the hospital and I immediately get a message from Luke. Instead of reading it, I called him right away, knowing that I needed someone to talk to.

"I thought things were good?" He asked right away, the phone only ringing once.

"Well hello to you too." I scoffed, jokingly.

"Hi Scar." He groaned, a ruffling sound coming from his end of the phone.

"What are you working on?" I questioned, walking towards the nearest bus stop.

"I'm just throwing out some lyrcis thats completely blow." He sighed loudly, the sound of him jumping on a bed filling my ears.

"Mind sharing?" Luke has this bad thing were he undermines how well of a song-writer he is. Michael and Calum have been seen as powerhouses when it comes to the band's lyrics, but Luke was just as good.

"I think I asked you a question first." He retorted.

"Things are good" I stressed on my last words, putting in my change in to get on the bus. I smiled warmly at the bus driver who seemed to be in his late 50's. He smiled back, tipping his hat a little.