The tub fills with water, and I add several salts and some soap to make bubbles.

A relaxing and peaceful sent fills the entire air around me, and everything is ready.

Amelie walks in the bathroom, and wraps an arm around me, as she then rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you," she says, as I rub her back.

"There's no thanking me. It's my pleasure."

She smiles and I place a soft kiss on her lips, as I then continue.

"Well, I'll leave you now, so that you can enjoy."

Amelie laughs a little, as I take a few steps back.

"And I'll go exercise for a while, so that we can go for ice cream later," I finish, now only a few inches away from the door.

"Have fun exercising," she says, as she removes her slippers.

I laugh a sarcastic laugh, as she then laughs in a real way, making me feel a little relieved. Seeing Amelie laughing and feeling better makes me feel good as well.

I close the door behind me, and then change to my exercise clothes. Some part of me is way too tired to exercise right now, but another voice shouts from the inside from my head demanding that I should do it.

I walk downstairs, Otis and Rufus following behind, and finally reach the home gym.

I take a deep breath, and then jump on the treadmill, clicking start.

Amelie's POV

I tie my hair up in a loose bun, and then jump in the bathtub, the peaceful smell of lavender filling the entire room. As I lean my head back, thoughts start drowning my mind. The news that our baby was lost hit me like a sharp blade, and this is the first day since that horrible news was delivered that I can manage to show a smile...and Jim, too. A part of me kind of doesn't want to be alone right now, though another part of me kind of does, since I haven't been alone in a while, and I need to think and set my mind straight.

I stay for about half an hour in the tub, and then finally come out. I put my clothes on, and then walk out of the bathroom, finding Jim outside, along with several suitcases that are packed up. Jim and I will be leaving to New York City tomorrow, since Jim is doing An Act of God. I am so excited about this to be honest. The last time I saw him acting in Broadway was when he did Harvey, and that was a long time ago. I've been helping Jim memorize his lines for the play, and it seems like it will be absolutely hilarious.

I walk closer to Jim, his red shirt soaked in sweat. I love how Jim looks when he is all sweaty, right after exercising. He looks hot.

I wrap an arm around him, not minding his athlete smell, and then we smile at each other. Jim gives a gentle touch on my nose with his finger, making me laugh.

"Hmm," he says with a smile. "I missed that laugh."

"And I missed your laugh," I continue.

Jim and I giggle a little, until he lets me go, walking towards the bathroom.

"I'll take a shower, and then we'll go for ice cream," he says.

I smile at him, taking my phone from the table. "Sure," I say, as Jim closes the door.

Colin's POV

The private plane Karen and I are in lands smoothly. Since the police is looking for us, we couldn't afford traveling in public planes and walking through large airports, could we?