Chapter 6: Artist's Rendition

Idk what I'm doing anymore bye

*insert drawing by Mizuki of Dyrus alseep with his face in the cleavage of a Saber body pilllow*

there used to be cat gifs here but I kept getting distracted so rip... I'll add them at the end. Maybe.

____________________

"Welp, I'm done with league. That last game sucked." Mizuki sighed as she closed the client. She had gone 5/11/4 as mid Lux, and her team almost lost because the Orianna support kept feeding. However, they just barely managed to pull through to end it at thirty minutes.

"You did fine for someone who's been playing for two days. Don't bring yourself down," Dyrus chuckled and rose to leave. "Well if you're done, I'm gonna head back."

"Hey, before you go, are you doing anything at all tomorrow?" Mizuki asked. As she thought about what she was going to say, a blush crept up from her neck to her face.

"Maybe a bit of streaming later in the night. Otherwise not really. Why?" Dyrus noted Mizuki's blush and mentally smirked.

"I was wondering if you, uh, wanted to hang out tomorrow? We could have breakfast here and then grab something at this boba place I found awhile ago. It's fine if you don't want to--" Mizuki rambled on until Dyrus cut her off.

"Don't worry, I'd love to," he laughed. She was usually more confident, and Dyrus was curious as to why she wasn't. Mizuki's blush brightened and she nodded.

"O-okay. Around 7:30 then?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow." Dyrus threw a curious glance her way before heading back to the TSM house. Once he left her room, Mizuki let out a sigh of relief. She herself didn't even know why she was nervous. Not wanting to dwell on the thought anymore, Mizuki turned back to her computer and reopened the drawings.

With a sly smile, she added a few more finishing touches before saving and uploading them to tumblr.

Saber fanart for and involving @Dyrus. Thank me later <3

The feeling and adrenaline that a kid would get as they did something they knew they would get in trouble for gripped Mizuki's stomach, and a small giggle slipped through her lips as she pressed the 'post' button.

A minute barely passed before Mizuki heard Dyrus yell her name, throwing her into a full fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry but I had to!" she yelled back and got up to lean against her window. "At least I made another one to compensate. Besides, you have to admit it turned out pretty well."

"I don't know if I should hate you or thank you," Dyrus mumbled once he appeared at his window.

"That's why you do both at the same time. Much more efficient and productive than just doing one at a time."

"Whatever. I'm gonna go to bed now so if you don't mind..."

"Yeah sure whatever," Mizuki said and dismissed him with a hand. Dyrus rolled his eyes, a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth, and closed his window.

When she was sure that Dyrus had gone to bed, Mizuki quietly rushed to her closet to figure out her outfit for the next day. She really wanted to put in an effort for him.

Meanwhile, Dyrus was laying awake in bed, the anxiety and anticipation for their hang out keeping him up. Eventually, the two left their worries in reality as they drifted asleep.

____________________

He liked and reblogged it just the same.

Anyway, today I learned how fun streaming is. I might stream later today so stalk me for that I guess.

Cmdeguzzi on twitch (and honestly everything else)

And before I forget

Cat gifs

Cat gifs.

-Cmdeguzzi