Chapter 10

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Mirajane cheered cheerfully.

"Fairy Tail?!" Lucy shrieked, shocked to know that she is now at the place where she though she shouldn't go.

"Yup!" Mirajane said innocently with her sweet pure smile.

"Oh no!" Lucy shrieked again making the white haired mage titled her head cutely.

"Ah!" The barmaid said, pointing her pointer finger to the air.

"Don't worry! We won't capture you again. You have been realesed actually." Mira said making the blonde sigh in relief.

"Wait, realesed?" The blonde ask.

"Yep. Since they make you as the dragon food and you weren't eaten so.." Mira said as Lucy nod her head, getting what she means.

"Well, I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Nice to meet you, Mira!" Lucy said cheerfully, pulling her hand only to be shaken by Mira.

"Come on! I'll introduce you to the others!" Mira said. Lucy let out an oof when Mira suddenly drag her out from the infiramary.

They run through the long bright hallway before stopping in front of a stair. And right in front of them was Fairy Tail's member. They're laughing, talking, dancing like there isn't any trouble for them.

Lucy's body relax immediately at the scene. If only she could be like that too. But she can't, she has so many problem in her life. First her mother died, than she is abandoned, then her father died. What else will there be?

"Shut up, ice princess!!" Suddenly the yell make the guild quite and stare at the yell's source.

"What do you call me, idiot?!" The raven yelled to the pinkette.

"Can't you hear? I call you ice princess, snowball!" Natsu yelled back to the raven.

"Pinky!" The raven insult again.

"Ice freak!" Natsu insult back. They were about to punch each other when Erza stepped in and giving them a cold stare making them froze and act like best friend.

"What was that?" Lucy ask confusingly.

"It's cute, right? When Natsu arrive here, he immediately didn't like Gray and they end up always fighting. And Erza, she decide to show up if they fight, scared that they might broke the guild." Mira explain sweetly as Lucy let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, Lucy!" Natsu yelled cheerfully as he quickly run to her.

"Are you okay?" He immediately ask, checking her body if there's any injuries.

"I'm okay, Natsu. Maybe a little pain in my head." Lucy said softly. Hearing her answer, he sigh in relief and peck her in the cheek.

"There's people here!" The raven boy who was supposed to be Gray yelled.

"You wanna go?" Natsu yelled back.

"Bring it on!" Gray yelled back. They were about to run to each other when they feel the murderous aura around the scarlet haired girl. Immediately they laugh nervously and doing other thing.

"So, I heard you are Natsu's mate?" Lucy heard Mira ask from behind. Lucy turned to face her before giving her a nod.

"Please keep it a scret that Natsu's a dragon, alright?" Lucy ask, Mira give her a cute nod.

"But you don't have to worry though. We even have a dragon slayer here. I suppose Erza has tell you, no?" Lucy nod as her answer, letting her know that Erza has tell her.

"Let's introduce you then!" Mira beamed before start to drag her again, this time to introduce her to Fairy Tail's members.

She got to know many people. There's this Levy Mcgarden who is the bluenette she meet back in the prison. She also experienced the same thing as Lucy experienced, except she didn't become the dragon's mate (yet). But she become the dragon's best friend.

Levy like to read books a lot. That's why right back in the prison, she bring book with her. Lucy also like to read book, which is why she and Lucy immediately become best friend. Levy has infinite knowledge which lead her to use Solid Script Magic.

Then there's this scary looking Gajeel Redfox. He is the iron dragon who find Levy. Different with Natsu, Gajeel was more mature and grumpy. There were many piercing in his face, making him look like some gangster. He also had lond messy black hair which completed the scary looking. He may look scary and all, but he actually was kind and caring to each other. He just feel awkward to express it bluntly.

There's also Gray Fullbuster who always fight with Natsu. It wasn't surprising that those two fight a lot, Natsu use fire while Gray use ice after all. Fire and Ice wasn't really great in making friend. Gray also has a weird habit, stripping. He said back then when he learn magic, his teacher always call him to strip and be one with the cold.

Gray was handsome and cute for Lucy. But he was already taken by a protective blue haired girl named Juvia. Juvia use water magic which make her and Gray work well in team work.

Then there's Erza, Wendy, Macao, Elfman, Lissana, Wakaba, many more. But what she didn't expect is that Fairy Tail's master was an old short man with white moustache. Beside that, he was a caring person.

The introduction went well and Lucy enjoyed it so much. She love how Fairy Tail treat her.

"Lucy." Erza said, tapping Lucy's shoulder.

"There's few more thing I have to tell you." Erza continued making Lucy gulp nervously.

Here comes the scary part, for Lucy at least.