The Junkyard Task

'Again, UNBELIEVABLE!'

Kai grumbled, angrily to herself as she stepped out of the truck she just sat in and slammed the door closed. Two honks were heard as the car backtracked and drove further away from the she-wolf.

"Bye little sis!" Yelled Sam sarcastically. Rolling her eyes, Kai turned around and stormed over to the guy in front of the small office.

A month of her suspension is over, and she got assigned a task. The principle sent her a letter that states that she has to do an act of community service and help out at the junkyard. Sam drove her there with pleasure, seeing as she is still defying his 'gag-order' (as Emily likes to call it) to tell him her big secret.

"Good afternoon, Ms Uley." The guy greeted. A lanky brown haired guy with glasses and an oiled shirt with his name on the right side of his chest. 'Leo' it said. "Yeah yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes again.

The prick handed her a paper. "This list contains the items that you have to clean around here." He said and then walked away. Just letting her stand there. "Where the hell am I supposed to find cleaning products?!" She yelled exasperated. The prick nodded towards a closet door in de office.

Sighing annoyed, she dragged her feet towards the closet door. 'This is going to be the longest 7 hours of my life.' She thought irritated.
...
Around 4 pm, Kai was done cleaning the objects. But when she told Leo-the-prick, he said that she still had to stay until her hours where over. Having noting to do, she just hung around. Looking at broken cars and motorcycle parts.

Playing with a screwdriver, she sat on the top of a wrecked car.

Until she heard the rumble of a car in the far distance. Looking up from her lying position, she saw a red Chevy truck. Recognizing the familiar brunette, she got back in her lying position. 'This can't be true. You have GOT to be kidding me.' She thought annoyed.

The leech-lover is the last person she expected to see at the junkyard.

The red Chevy got to a stop, a few feet away from her. Stepping out of the truck, Bella looked in Kai's direction and waved awkwardly. Kai threw her a fake smile and went back to playing with the screwdriver.

Kai saw the brunette walk towards the clerk who got out of his office. 'Hi, how can I help you m'am?' The prick asked her. "I'm looking for a bike or motorcycle actually." Kai heard her ask. 'I thought she was more of a camping type.' Kai snickered to herself.

"Well, we got a lot a 'em here sweetheart. But none that really work." The clerk answered a bit flirtingly. Kai snorted. 'That guy stands no chance, she is more into 'the walking dead' type of guy.' Chuckling to herself, she got up. "Hey birdie, I can help you look around." She called out. Kai didn't like Bella, but she wouldn't let her get screwed over by the annoying guy. And she got to annoy Leo, two birds with one rock.

Bella and the clerk both looked at her in surprise. The brunette, glad to find what she is looking for immediately turned to walk to Kai. "Thanks for the help sir." She said to Leo, who looked fuming over at Kai. Who smirked at him.

Rolling his eyes, Leo went in the office again.

Once Bella stood in front of the car Kai was sitting on, she jumped of. "Come on duck-girl, bikes are over there." She walked ahead of Bella, with powerful, confident strides. While Bella stumbled after her. "My name is Bella, by the way. Bella Swan."

Kai turned her head in annoyance, continuing her walk towards the motorcycle-part of the junkyard. "I know who you are sweetheart, everyone knows the girl who hangs out with the Cullens." Kai's voice laced with venom as she spoke the name of her enemies out loud.