Titan Character Profiles

Character Profiles.

Alpha-

Age: 18

Eye Color: Brown

Height: Tall

Hair: Short, light brown. Has been mistaken for a blond on occasion. He takes offence to people calling him blond. Makes him feel less manly.

Power: Ability to convert any object into another object. He can't change the color of it however, just the hue. Often converts objects into air so we can get rid of them easier.

Personality: Somewhat cocky, feels like he's the most important member of the group because he is the letter A. He considers himself the leader and often bosses people around. Likes Gamma but she doesn't have the same feelings for him. He is convinced that she is crazy for him and she has the same feelings. She doesn't.

Family: Born to a George and Amy Swanson. They were scientists working on the Titans project and gave up their baby for the project. There were conflicts of interest on their part so they were removed from the program.

Beta-

Age: 17

Eye Color: Blue

Height: Medium height.

Hair: Long, dark brown with light streaks. It often gets in her eyes but she refuses to cut it.

Power: She has a psychic ability to control any object and move it anywhere she wants. She can also sense when danger is near or when something bad will happen. Using her powerful mind she can see farther distances and around corners. She can use her mind to see in the dark.

Personality: She has always been the shy quiet one in the ground. Never approved of Alpha demanding leadership but doesn't say anything about it. Often wonders what life would be like if she wasn't a Titan but wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. She has had a crush on Epsilon sense they were 12. She gave him hints but never fully expressed it until they were 16. She has been his secret girlfriend sense then.

Family: Adopted when she was only three months old into the Titan program. Family records and names were never recorded. Her parents are unknown.

Gamma-

Age: 17

Eye Color: Green (her favorite color)

Hair: Shoulder length black hair.

Height: Short. She is really sensitive about her height. Alpha started making fun of her and called her names. Three days later, she broke his arm and leg in four places each. No one made fun of her height again.

Power: Able to create miniature wormhole portals that allow her to travel anywhere she wants in the blink of an eye. She can create portals to anywhere she has been before or to places she hasn't been but it would just be a random location. She can open closed portal but portals close permanently after a minute.

Personality: Always the loud person. Always speaks her mind. She is kind of a tomboy and don't really mind it. She isn't soft but she is tough as nails. She doesn't know her parents and doesn't really care. She tries to ignore Alpha but he is persistent. She thought he was a nice attractive guy before but then he started being too bossy and cocky and doesn't like him anymore. Has a secret crush on Epsilon but would never say anything because that would hurt Beta.

Family: Left on the doorstep, by the 16-year-old mother, of a Ryan and Michelle Howshimer. They took her in as their own but money problems got tight as they both got fired from their jobs. They, seeking the best interest of the child, put her up for adoption when she was 1. The Titan program, as they were picking up Beta, took Gamma as well and adopted them into the program.

Epsilon-

Age: 17

Eye Color: Gray, originally blue. His eye color was changed so he could turn fully invisible. The reflection of his blue eyes would have caused him to be seen too easily, so the Titans program changed the color of his eyes to a less reflective material, causing his eyes to turn a shade of gray.

Hair: Shaggy brown hair.

Height: Short. Not as short as Gamma but still really short for his age. He, unlike Gamma, has embraced his height. He enjoys being small cause it helps him attack with rapid succession while being a smaller target. He also has amazing unnatural speed to which he feels his height is responsible.

Power: Has the ability to turn himself and one other person or object invisible for as long as he wants. He still leaves a shadow and can still reflect surfaces. He fights with dual wrist blades that Alpha made for him and that are made of a non-reflective surface. Sounds can also still be heard if Epsilon is invisible. He hates how he can still make sounds cause he wishes to fully have the element of surprise.

Personality: Rebel type. Always fighting with Alpha but never for control or leadership. He doesn't want to be in control or the leader. Beta and Gamma every so often consider him a leader and follow him even though Epsilon doesn't want that. He once wondered who his parents were but after thinking about it was so mad that they abandoned him that he hasn't thought about it since. He considers himself weak cause his power doesn't help him fight so he asked Alpha to make him his duel blades. He isn't strong but always fights with passion and makes him the strongest of the group. He loves Beta and would do anything for her and secretly, during battles and skirmishes, is never more then a few steps away from her. He is willing to protect her at all costs.

Family: Son of the high school sweethearts Greg and Trudy Michelson. Greg left Trudy after she had realized she was pregnant and in her senior year. Eight months later she died giving birth to Epsilon. An Titan was one of the on call doctors and recruited Epsilon to the Titan program.

This is the character profiles so far. Hope you like them. More people like Omega will come later. Any requests?