"Connor, you don't need to worry about me. I didn't even want to talk to him anyway, he has changed since he broke up with mum." I said and Connor nodded. "I know he has, I'm just scared that one day he will go to work and never come back." Connor said. "It doesn't matter if he does that, you are earning money from the band now and once I have finished college then I will get a job. This can be our house." I said, I held his hand in a sisterly way and then he pulled me into a hug. "I guess." Connor said. "It will just be like normal anyway, we normally run this house. The only difference will be that we will be paying for it and not mum and dad." I explained into the hug and Connor nodded. "We can have Brad, Tris and James round everyday then." I said and pulled away, I saw a smile on his face and I smiled. "That sounds like fun." Connor said and I nodded. "Who cares if dad doesn't come home? He treats us like rubbish so why can't we do the same to him. We are old enough now." I said and Connor nodded.

Brad held my hand and smiled at me. "Do you want me to go home?" Brad asked. "You had better be getting home actually, your parents will be wanting to see you." I said and Brad nodded, he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "If you need me then just call me." Brad said and I nodded. "I know, I always do." I said and smiled, Connor walked into the kitchen and I sighed. "Hey, don't worry about him. He will be fine, I think he is just a bit disappointed about your dad." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied. "Isn't tonight your movie night anyway?" Brad asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot about movie night!" I said and smiled. "Well there you go then." Brad said and I pulled him into another hug. "Message me when you are home?" I asked and he nodded, I pulled away and he kissed me on the lips. "I... Love... You..." Brad said between kisses and then we pulled away. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled. "See you soon." Brad said and walked out the door, I watched him walk down the driveway and up the road before closing the door.

I walked into the kitchen to see Connor sitting at the table with a drink. "Connor." I said as I sat on a chair, he looked up at me. "Tonight is our movie night." I said and he sighed. "Do you mind if we skip it tonight?" Connor asked.  "Why?" I asked. "I'm just not in the mood Evie." Connor said. "But we haven't done it in 3 months!" I said. "Evie." Connor said, I stared at him and sighed. "Ok." I replied, I  stood up and walked up to my room. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took it out.

1 message from Brad:
Just texting to let you know that I'm home xx

1 message to Brad:
Ok.

I threw my phone on the bed and sighed, I know I didn't send any kisses to him. I'm not in the mood, when Connor isn't happy then I'm not happy. I started to unpack my suitcase and I put my suitcase away, by the time I had done this it was 8pm and I am really tired. I got my pjs on and checked my phone to see loads of messages from Brad:

1 message from Brad:
Are you ok? Xx

1 message from Brad:
Please don't ignore me xx

1 message from Brad:
I'm worried now! Xx

1 message from Brad:
Evie! Answer your phone! Xx

1 message from Brad:
Ok, I'm coming to your house right now xx

Oh no, why does he have to come? I'm not in the mood because Connor is upset and that makes me upset. I heard the doorbell ring and I sighed, I walked down the stairs and opened the door to see Brad. "What's going on?" Brad asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Why aren't you answering your phone then?" He asked. "Because I was unpacking my suitcase and I wasn't checking my phone, I didn't even hear it go off." I replied, I am actually telling the truth. "I was so worried!" Brad said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you didn't put kisses at the end of your text and then you stopped answering." Brad replied and I smiled. "You worry about me too much." I replied. "Only because I care." Brad said and winked at me which made me blush. "What film are you and Connor starting off with then?" Brad asked, I let him in and closed the door because it is getting chilly outside. "We aren't." I replied and Brad looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "Because Connor doesn't want to." I said and sighed. "Is that why you are upset?" Brad asked and I nodded. "When Connor is upset it makes me upset." I said and Brad nodded. "I know." He said and pulled me into a hug.