Patching Things Up

Dan's POV

"100% sure. I would never prank you in a million years. I love you to much to do that." I said to Phil, feeling more tears streaming down my face. I couldn't take it anymore, I need to kiss him. Quickly, I pressed my lips against Phil's. 

At first, I didn't think he would accept it but he did. I felt him kiss back. It wasn't a peck, it was a full on kiss. Not passionate, not rough, gentle and soft. It felt right, I missed this so much. "I guess everything is back to normal?" I asked after departing the kiss for a quick breath.

Phil looked into my eyes and I looked into his ocean blue eyes. He pecked my lips, "Definitely." Phil said stroking my cheek. I smiled and kissed him again longingly. We were about a couple seconds into the kiss until Phil departed the kiss and walked towards the door.

I was confused at first, but when I heard the door lock. Is this really happening? I thought to myself. Phil made is way back to his originally position and started kissing me. The kiss started getting heated. I realised how needy he was being and I liked it. (cringes)

The kiss just felt right, it was needy but it was nice. I suddenly feel something glide against my bottom lip. I realised that Phil was asking for entrance, but I refused. I don't want to give in yet, so teasing is the next option. Phil departed the kiss, "Don't tease.." he said between breath's. 

He planted his lips back onto mine making me smile into the kiss. He glided his tongue on my bottom lip and I gave in. I tongue were in sync. It was like our lips fit perfectly. Phil placed his other hand on my cheek and cupped my face. I didn't know whereabouts to put my hands, so I placed them on his waist. Phil started moving towards me, making me desend my back onto the bed. Phil was now on top of me.

I started feeling needy, so I deepend the kiss, which took him by surprised at first, but relaxed. Phil moved the kisses from my lips, up my jawline, "I want you Dan..." Phil whispered in my ear, making me move my left hand away from waist, and moving his face back to it's original place and pressed my lips against his.  

I placed my left hand back to his waist and played with them hem of his shirt. I slid my hand under his shirt, making him shiver a bit as my hand may have been extremely cold.Before we could do anything further, we were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door, making us stop.