Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up

Magsimula sa umpisa

                                                                                                ***

I feel someone pushing my shoulder, “Harry wake up,” I open my eyes to see Louis looking at me. I remember before I went asleep, I heard sniffing. Did I make Louis cry? I never want to be the cause of someone crying because it makes me feel like crap. “Yeah Lou?” I smile groggily at him with bed hair, my voice deep with sleep.

“You’re phone was ringing so I figured I should wake you up since it’s probably about your date,” he avoids my gaze onto him and I call his name so he can look at me, “Yeah Harry?”

“Thanks Lou,” he shrugs and starts to leave the room. “By the way, I promise you that you’ll never understand what I’m keeping from you,” he stops and turns around slowly. “What do you me-,”

“Hey Harry!” Niall burst through the room, jumping on the bed and laying on me. Aw little Nialler even though he’s older than me but I love his adorableness. “Hey Niall,” I cheer right back to him with his braces showing since he’s smiling. Like I said, too adorable!

“Niall, Harry and I were talking about something serious,” Louis tries to smile but it really comes off as a scowl. Niall looks at me with a pout and I whisper to him, “Don’t go anywhere Nialler because you don’t have to,” I wink at him and he smiles at me in return while smirking at Louis. Louis huffs and stalks out of the room.

Niall and I look at each other for one second then burst out into a fit of giggles. “What’s his problem?” Niall breathes out, clutching his stomach. “I don’t know! Why are we even laughing?” I gasp out throwing my head back. Niall attempts to pull a serious face, hence attempt and I start laughing again which made him laugh too. Yeah we’re on drugs because we’re laughing at nothing.

I put my arm around him after the laughs die down, “So what’s going on Niall?” he looks up at me. “Eh nothing just wanting to come in since you’re going on your date,” he shrugs and looks around the room. What is he looking around for? I shrug it off, “How did you know about the date?” I ask trying to make conversation.

“Management called Liam of course,” he snorted and I nod understandingly. That reminds me, I look over to my nightstand to see my cellphone. I picked it up and turned it on to see I have a text message from Management saying where to go for our date since Taylor is in Britain for a few shows. We’re supposed to go to someplace fancy where the paparazzi will see us.

“Shit,” I mutter to myself with Niall giving me a questioning look by raising his eyebrows. “Niall I don’t want to go to dinner, if I’m going to be forced to do this than I want to have fun not act like this is a business meeting or something,” I explained to him and he nods understandingly, “Hey maybe you should be a rebel,” he wiggles his eyebrows for me to catch his drift.

I cock my head to the side with my face scrunched up thinking it over, “Hmm, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea,” he claps me on the back with a smile which I smile back and he leaves the room. Well it said in the text that I have to meet her at 12 at the park. I better get ready so I go over to the closet, okay I never been on a date and nonetheless as a guy so what should I even wear?

Wow someone already haves my outfit planned out? I see a blazer, t-shirt and some khakis to wear, hmm okay I’ll wear it but not for too long. I look around for the bag that I came back with from the hotel and I see it in the back of the closet. I pick it up and throw in a red shirt and skinny jeans with boots. I smile evilly to myself and hope that Taylor will be fine with this because we have a change of plans.