G-Gally!

"I don't want to leave you, Tom!" I sobbed. I was back in he lab, hugging my boyfriend as he tried to calm me.

"Hey. We can see each other when both mazes escape. We will see each other again,"

"If both mazes escape Tom! I want to be with you! I want to you be with Teresa! Not Rachel. Not Aries. With you!"

"Then I'll make it happen,"

"You mean you'll take Aries's place? Teresa will take Rachel's? You can be with me?"

"That's a little too complicated. I'm sneaking you in box A,"

"Tom. They would kill you for that,"

"No they wouldn't. Killing an immune. They would never take that chance. I'll be with you. I promise,"

"Thank you, Tom. I love you,"

"I love you more," We go into a slow, passionate kiss.

"Remember I love you. Please. The drugs should be kicking in in a second and you won't remember anything when you wake. But please. Try to remember me," he whispers. Then, everything goes black.

---

I wake up with Chuck no longer in front of me, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I immediately knew who they belonged to. Thomas. He places a kiss on my neck. I kind of hoped last night was just a dream. But hope can be a dangerous thing.

"Morning, baby girl," Thomas whispers. I smile and flip over, nuzzling into his toned, bare, chest.

"Morning," I mumble. "Please tell Melissa night was just a dream..."

"I'm sorry, babe. It wasn't," he whispers. I groan and hug him closer to me.

"Make it better," I mumble. He laughs.

"We're trying," He kisses my forehead before pulling away from me.

"Come on," He whispers, taking my hand and getting me out of bed.

"Let's get to work," I say, picking up two needles and handing him one.

"Look, me and Minho might've figured something out. We're going to the mapping room," he says.

"Okay." I say, nodding. He pulls on his shirt and pecks my lips before going into the hall and down the tunnels. I sit down with Chuck and Newt as we sew bags together. Teresa had gone into the mapping room with Tom and Minho. We finish 1 backpack each and half a duffle bag before eating lunch. I leave Newt and Chuck to the sewing so I can go check on all the other rooms. People had oddly moved around to talk to people. There was one room with 11 people in it. I warned them about being a bigger target. They nodded, but stayed where they were. I walked into the next room. It only held one person - Gally.

(warning : violence until I say "end of warning" in bold. trigger warning as well, read at your own risk.)

"H-Hey, G-Gal-ly," I stutter.

"Hey, sweetheart," I gulp and turn around, reaching for the doorknob. He wraps his arms around me, trapping my arms so I can't get out. I scream and struggle. His hand snaps over my mouth.

"No. I obviously scared you so much you went to Thomas. Why did you do that? You turned me into an outcast for the greeny," He pins me against the wall. I whimper and keep struggling.

"Help!" I scream. He slaps me across the face and throws me on the ground.

A couple boys come in. Gally gives them a death glare and they're suddenly frozen in place. I started crying. Gally was bigger than me. He could kill me if he wanted.

"No ones going to help you now," he says. He walks to the door, slamming it, locking it.

"No one's stopping me now. You don't belong here. Did you ever think why you're the only girl in the maze? You're a mistake. I don't want to be pushed around by a mistake," He yells before punching me in the face again. I spit blood out. I cry harder. I hear someone running down the hall.

"Syd! Syd!" He yells. It's Thomas. I sob as Gally pounds his fist into my head. My vision starts blueing as I use my arms to attempt to block his attacks.

"I'm going to erase the creator's dumb mistake!" He yells at me.

Then I hear it. Griever noises. I was next. I had to be next. Gally was gonna hand me over. I wanted desperately to be back in my room. I leave to help and this is what happens. An attempt at murder.

Thomas bags on the door so hard it starts to shake. The griever gets closer and closer. I wanted Thomas to be safe. I wanted him to be in a room.

My visions starts going black when Gally hits me hard again. I hurt so bad. I couldn't breathe. I was barely awake.

The griever gets closer and closer until it's right outside the building. The grievers arm thrusts through the wall and I scream the loudest I ever have. It grabs Gally and yanks him through the window before rolling off.

My head falls back against the ground as I try and catch my breathe, trying to stay awake. Thomas breaks the door off the hinges and immediately falls to his knees next to me. Newt limps in.

"Someone help! Get the medjacks!" Newt yells down the hall.

I hear two people come in.

"Syd.." Minho whispers before sitting down next to me, Thomas, and Newt. He hadn't called me that since the breakup.

"Syd. Please talk to us. Please," Minho says.

"Please. We need to know you're okay..." Tom says.

"It's so hard to stay awake...." I mumble. I saw stars.

"Jeff, thank god!" I hear Minho say. Jeff kneels down in the group with lots of medical supplies. Thomas tries to get me to swallow some pain killers but I can't lift my head to swallow them.

Newt holds me up so I can take them as Jeff works on disinfecting the cuts.

"Syd. I need you to stay awake..." Newt says.

"I'm trying..." I whine. But it got harder. It got harder with every passing second.

Jeff works for awhile as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. They all take me back to my room eventually so I could have pillows to rest my head on. Jeff does all he can and leaves up.

"Sydney? Do you want be alone for awhile? I could imagine you want to rest," Tom says, getting up. 

"No. Don't leave me," I whimper. He nods and sits back on the bed.

"I-I want to be protected. Just lay with me," I whisper. He nods and lays down next to me. Newt lays on the other side of me. Minho lays behind Thomas.

"We won't let anything happen to you again," Newt says. I smile and cuddle into Thomas's chest, one arm going under him to hold Minho's hand. Newt hugs me. Teresa comes into the room.

"Is this a group hug? and I wasn't invited?" she jokes before going and hugging Minho and holding my other hand. I laugh. It was odd. I was in pain, but Jeff had got the bleeding to stop. I almost died, but I was surrounded by my best friends. My protectors. I wasn't sure it if was safe to sleep yet but I couldn't help it. I was so tired.  My eyes start to close as sleep welcomes me.